This build has been archived as of 20:24, November 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=parag/mes spear=12+1+1 leader=9+1 command=9+1 dom=3][cruel spear][Vicious Attack]["Go For The Eyes!" (PvP)][optional]["Brace Yourself!" (PvP)][optional][aggressive refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Cry of Frustration@3]/[[Mirror of Disenchantment]/[[Power Spike@3] for the first optional.
- [[Anthem of Weariness@10]/[[Anthem of Flame@10]/[[Anthem of Envy@10] for the second optional slot.
- Survivor's and/or Centurion's Insignias, as you see fit.
- Generic Swap: Vampiric Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("I Can See Clearly Now" inscription)
- Aggressive Refrain Swap: +5e Spear of Fortitude, Focus ("Live for Today" inscription)
- Elemental Swap: Elemental Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("I Can See Clearly Now" inscription)
- Anti-Cripple Swap: +5e Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("Swift as Wind" inscription)
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain on yourself, use your Shouts and Chants to maintain it (if running Anthem of Envy, use it just before engaging).
- Autoattack to deal damage.
- Assist in spikes with Cruel Spear and or Vicious Attack.
- Use "Go for the Eyes!" during spikes to increase critical hit chances for yourself and others. Also use this to maintain energy.
- Use "Brace Yourself!" to protect allies from knockdown.
- Use your Mesmer optionals as necessary.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Signet of Return.
- Consider Wild Throw to counter stances.
- Never Surrender!" can be run over "Brace Yourself!" for anti-pressure.