Template:Build archive The goal of this paragon is to replace a damage dealer middle with its ranged versatility. It's been used by many top 100 guilds. This build does work well with similar characters middle. This build revolves around maintaining Aggressive Refrain and pumping out Anthem of Flame.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=parag/any spearm=12+1+1 leader=12][cruel spear][barbed spear][spear of lightning][anthem of flame][harriers toss][remedy signet][aggressive refrain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Centurion's Insignia
- Generic Swap: Vampiric Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("I Can See Clearly Now" inscription)
- Aggressive Refrain Swap: +5e Spear of Fortitude, Focus ("Live for Today" inscription)
- Elemental Swap: Elemental Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("I Can See Clearly Now" inscription)
- Anti-Cripple Swap: +5e Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("Swift as Wind" inscription)
Cast Aggressive Refrain at the beginning of the match, and before entering combat, use Anthem of Flame to maintain it. In battle, feel free to burn skills such as Barbed Spear to burn out your Anthem of Flame, especially if you're using this build in conjunction with another similar character. Harrier's Toss is used as a spike follow-up or as general damage. Cruel Spear and Harrier's Toss synergize well during a spike as one penalizes the target if it's moving, the other, if it isn't. If your Aggressive Refrain, for some reason, goes down during the fight, use your +energy swap to recast, and slowly Anthem of Flame to gain energy when it's up (because it nets you 6 energy around enough teammates). Use your Remedy Signet to remove long duration blinds or other conditions.
- Cruel Spear can be swapped for another elite such as "You're All Alone!" or Crippling Anthem.
- Barbed Spear can be replaced by another damage skill such as Wild Throw or Blazing Spear but it's not recommended.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Signet of Return
- Barbed Spear can be replaced by Wearying Spear if accompanied by a -duration weakness rune, in addition to shield inscription.