This build has been archived as of 23:25, 13 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A commonly used build using the Paragon elite skill Defensive Anthem to provide defense for a party.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Me spearm=10+1+1 comman=10+1 leader=11+1][Optional][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Power Return][Anthem of Weariness][Defensive Anthem][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Standard metagame equipment
- Use "Go for the Eyes!" and Vicious Attack for deep wound on targets.
- Interrupt enemy spells with Power Return.
- Enable weakness spread with Anthem of Weariness.
- Buff team defense with Defensive Anthem.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain with Anthem of Weariness for constant.
- Resurrect dead teammates with Signet of Return.
- Hex-heavy builds
- Vocal Minority
- Interrupt on DA.
- Attributes can be tweaked depending on skills equipped.
- Take Spear of Lightning for DPS.
- Signet of Return can be swapped for a Resurrection Signet.
- Common additional or alternate interrupt choices are Cry of Frustration and Power Spike.
- Buff physicals with Anthem of Flame.
- Take Spear of Redemption for damage and a easy weakness trigger on melee, as well as cracked armor removal.
- In HA, take "Make Haste!" and/or Song of Concentration.
- Counter KD's with "Brace Yourself!".
- Remove enemy enchantments like Aegis with Mirror of Disenchantment.
- Harrier's Toss in spikes.