This build has been archived as of 18:53, April 8, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a build that will allow a Ranger to be able to tank in The Deep in the Steel Wall team.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Assassin exp=12+1+1 Shadowarts=12][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Whirling Defense] ["I Am Unstoppable!"]["You Move Like A Dwarf!"][Death's Charge][Recall][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentry armor, minor expertise rune, vigor rune, two attunement runes.
- An Icy axe or sword of fortitude, Like the Icy Dragon Sword. This is to trigger Spinal Shivers which the necro on the team brings.
- A shield with 45+ health and -2 damage vs physical while in a stance
- Use Death's Charge to enter groups to prevent most leaks.
- Stance chain- Escape -> Lightning Reflexes -> Escape -> Whirling Defense -> Escape -> Lightning Reflexes -> Escape -> 4 second gap in chain ->(repeat chain from Escape).
- Use "I Am Unstoppable!" when taking heavy damage and/or knockdowns.
- To knock down Kanaxi aspects, use "You Move Like A Dwarf!"
- Refer to Team - "Steel Wall" Deep Group for usage of Recall, how to pull, and how to make a 'wall'.
- This build has 30 less armor vs physical damage than the warrior version. However, this build has 20 more vs elemental.
- Dwarven Stability at rank 4 or more can probably replace Whirling Defense. The Chain would then be Dwarven Stability -> Escape -> Escape -> Lightning Reflexes(Before DS runs out) -> DS -> Escape -> Escape -> Lightning Reflexes(Before DS runs out) -> Repeating.
- Replace Death's Charge with Troll Unguent, putting all shadow arts into Wilderness Survival
- Replace Death's Charge with Feigned Neutrality.
- Team - "Steel Wall" Deep Group - Archived