This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Conjure Glass Spiker utilizes damage-boosting skills and bow attacks to quickly deal several small packets of damage that deal a large amount of total damage.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Ele Expertise=11+1+2 Marksmanship=11+1 Fire=8][Glass Arrows][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot] [Dual Shot][Conjure Flame][Lightning Reflexes][Favorable Winds][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain Favorable Winds, Glass Arrows, and your conjure to strengthen your spikes.
- Spike with Dual Shot followed by Savage Shot.
- Use Lightning Reflexes to block enemy attacks.
- Interrupt enemy skills with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot.
- Replace Favorable Winds with a utility skill.
- Replace Conjure Flame with Conjure Frost or Conjure Lightning
- Use Mark of Rodgort for degen.
- Replace Conjure Flame with Conjure Lightning and replace Distracting Shot with Shell Shock for cracked armor.
- Replace Favorable Winds with Needling Shot for powerfull finishing damage
- This build is best used in pairs with a deep wound source elsewhere in the team.