This build has been archived as of 16:16, 1 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses a Mesmer secondary to shut down enemy skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Me expe=12+1+1 marks=9+1 wildern=7+1 domina=6][Magebane Shot][Distracting Shot][Hunter's Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Blackout][Arcane Larceny][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 15^50 poison recurve
- 15^50 poison longbow
- 15^50 vamp flat
- shield set
- Interrupt with mage/dshot.
- Spike or just deal damage with Sloth's.
- Keep up Apply Poison.
- Use Natural Stride as an anti-spike, speed boost, or as interrupt protection.
- Blackout while the enemy team is under pressure or before a spike.
- Use Arcane Larceny to steal various skills.
- Troll Unguent for splitability.
- Pin Down for splits.
- Debilitating Shot for more pressure.
- Arcane Thievery
- Hex Breaker.
- Become a man, and use punishing shot to solo the Guild Lord.
- Antidote Signet provides good condition removal.