This build has been archived as of 15:23, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A Ranger build that focuses on applying conditions to the opponent while staying alive by using condition removal, block stances and the elite skill Heal As One.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=ranger/paragon beastmastery=11+1+1 spearmastery=11 expertise=8+1 wilderness=3+1][barbed spear][Whirling Defense][Disrupting Lunge][Heal as One][Antidote Signet][apply poison][lightning reflexes][Charm Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- All Survivor Insignia, Vitae Runes and Sup Vigor
- Sundering/Furious/Vampiric PvP Spear of Fortitude
- +30hp shield with Luck of the Draw inscription. (A Bison Cup can be used instead for more energy but less defense.)
- Maintain Apply Poison to add degen pressure
- Use Barbed Spear to keep pressure on your foes
- Use interrupts when necessary
- Remove conditions with Antidote Signet and heal with Heal as One
- Use Lightning Reflexes for block and IAS
- Standard Anti-Melee Hexes
- Blocking Stances