The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E commun=10+1 channe=12+1+1 spawni=8+1 restor=2][Weapon of Quickening][Splinter Weapon][Great Dwarf Weapon] [Ancestor's Rage][Essence Strike][Vampirism][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max armor, make sure your health is around 560-600 and your energy at 45-50.
- Staff of the Forgotten (Communing/Channeling) or any staff in Communing/Channeling Magic with the same stats is perfect.
- Consider a superior rune instead of a minor rune, as it is PvE.
- Maintain Weapon of Quickening on you and important caster professions! (Elementalists, Monks and Ritualists)
- Use Splinter Weapon on the martial professions. (Warriors/Dervishes/Paragons/Rangers/Assassins.)
- Throw Great Dwarf Weapon and/or Warmonger's Weapon on Assassins, Dervishes or Warriors to easily keep causing knockdowns and interrupting casters.
- Cast Ancestor's Rage on Warriors and other melee fighters to deal AoE damage to adjacent foes.
- Don't cast any Weapon Spells on yourself as this would end WoQ, although it can be recast quickly since it has 5 second recharge.
- Use GoLE and Essence Strike as often as possible to reduce the pricey GDW, WoQ and W'sW.
- Keep Bloodsong and/or Vampirism up.
- Regular anti-caster spells (ie. Backfire, Diversion)
- Hard interrupt of WoQ (ie. Distracting Shot)