The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
Channeling WoQ Support
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E commun=10+3 channe=12+1+3 spawni=8+1][Weapon of Quickening][Splinter Weapon][Great Dwarf Weapon] [Ancestor's Rage][Essence Strike][Dulled Weapon][Vampirism][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
Restoration WoQ Support
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/E commun=12+3 restor=10+1+3 spawni=8+1][Weapon of Quickening][Vital Weapon][Great Dwarf Weapon] [Wielder's Boon][Rejuvenation][Dulled Weapon][Breath of the Great Dwarf][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max armor, make sure your health is around 560-600 and your energy at 45-50.
- Staff of the Forgotten (Communing/Channeling) or any staff in Communing/Channeling Magic with the same stats is perfect.
- Consider a superior rune instead of a minor rune, as it is PvE.
- Maintain Weapon of Quickening on you and important caster professions! (Elementalists, Monks and Ritualists)
- Use Splinter Weapon on the martial professions. (Warriors/Dervishes/Paragons/Rangers/Assassins.)
- Throw Great Dwarf Weapon and/or Warmonger's Weapon on Assassins, Dervishes or Warriors to easily keep causing knockdowns and interrupting casters.
- Cast Ancestor's Rage on Warriors and other melee fighters to deal AoE damage to adjacent foes.
- Cast Dulled Weapon on groups of attacking foes; particularly when foes bypass your frontline and threaten the backline.
- Don't cast any Weapon Spells on yourself as this would end WoQ, although it can be recast quickly since it has 5 second recharge.
- Use GoLE and Essence Strike as often as possible to reduce the pricey GDW, WoQ and Dulled Weapon.
- Keep Bloodsong and/or Vampirism up.
- Regular anti-caster spells (ie. Backfire, Diversion)
- Hard interrupt of WoQ (ie. Distracting Shot)