The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Ritualist Healer build uses Signet of Spirits with Boon of Creation for superior energy management and in providing great synergy with many spirit-dependent Restoration Magic spells. In addition, Feast of Souls provides massive party healing in 1/4 sec; adding Mantra of Inscriptions makes SoS recharge 7 seconds faster, so every 13 seconds you gain free 15 energy. Also provides damage support for Spirit Wranglers using Arcane Mimicry.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Me restoration=12+1+1 spawning=10+1 inspiration=8 channeling=2][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Weapon of Warding][Feast of Souls][Signet of Spirits][Boon of Creation][Mantra of Inscriptions][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor/Radiant Insignias with appropriate runes (+50, resto+1, etc.), a Rune of Vigor and Runes of Vitae/Attunement.
- Any restoration staff/set will work.
- Regular low and high energy sets.
- Staff with Enchanting Mod to lengthen BoC
- If used on a hero, just set the hero to guard mode. Micro Feast of Souls if necessary.
- Maintain Boon of Creation. Make sure to renew it before using SoS
- Maintain Mantra of Inscriptions to reduce the recharge time of SoS.
- Use Signet of Spirits for energy management as well as spirit fodder for Feast of Souls and Mend Body and Soul.
- Use Mend Body and Soul for healing and heavy condition removal.
- Use Spirit Light as a spike-heals.
- Use Weapon of Warding to protect allies. WoW will last 12 seconds with 11 in Spawning Power.
- Use Feast of Souls for massive party healing when Signet of Spirits has recharged. Always precast Signet of Spirits.
- Resurrect fallen party members with Death Pact Signet.
- Anti-caster skills
- Anti-spirit skills
- Enchantment removal
- Consider using Spirit to Flesh and Spirit's Gift if partying with other Ritualists.
- Feast of Souls heals for 261hp in quarter-second, so it's very usefull in difficult moments, especially in Hard Mode
- Heroes sometimes have issues using this build. If your hero can not run this build appropriately, replace FoS with PwK and the Mantra with Spiritleech Aura. This will cause the build to have more utility; however, it will obviously have less healing.