This build has been archived as of 15:26, 20 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Utilizing the power of Offering of Spirit, this hybrid has the energy to pump out heals and buffs much more than a normal support ritualist, while still maintaining effective anti-condition, anti-hex, and strong damage buff capabilities. In RA it can singlehandedly make a team beat the other through proper healing, use of Warmongers, and Ancestors'. In TA it can make all the difference as a secondary healer, while still being able to provide excellent buffs to a frontline.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig>[build prof=Rt/Mo res=10+1 cha=12+1+1 spawning=6+1 prot=6][Offering of Spirit][Bloodsong][Warmonger's Weapon][Ancestors' Rage][Mend Body and Soul][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Resurrection Signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Standard caster weapon sets:
- +5energy/+30hp Spear and a selection of shields
- a backup spear with 20% enchanting instead of hp for casting Aura of Stability
- low/high energy sets
- 40/40 channeling set
- Armor with survivor's insignias
- Set up Bloodsong in a good position, and recast it occasionally.
- Assist in healing using MBaS.
- Maintain AoS on the monk.
- Buff your frontline with Warmonger's Weapon, and recast it as necessary.
- Keep your energy topped off with OoS.
- Use AR to support in spikes or as general pressure.
- Preveil and execute general hex removal with Holy Veil.
- Res your allies with res signet. Res people with working res signets.
- Replace res signet with Flesh of My Flesh.
- Spirit Light
- Replace Holy Veil with Life for party-wide healing and an extra condition removal when using MBaS.
- Bloodsong getting interrupted or the spirit killed.
- Anti-caster hexes like Migraine
- Knockdown chain