This build has been archived as of 21:22, 2 July 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses the signet of creation bug to blow the crap out of the raptor cave.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/N Spawningpower=12+1+3 Channeling=12+1 Restoration=3][Destruction][Explosive Growth][Cruel was Daoshen][Weapon of Shadow][Signet of Creation][Summon Spirits][Rupture Soul][Aura of the Lich@0][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace Cruel was Daoshen with Ancestor's Rage if you have energy issues. Use it twice on recharge after Rupture Soul.
<pvxbig> [build prof=P command=12+1+3 leadership=12]["Fall Back!"][Enduring Harmony]["Incoming!"]["Make Haste!"][Optional][Optional][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Disable all skills on the hero except for Fall Back and manage them yourself.
- As high as possible health armor, with heralds insignia to get the armor bonus.
- Anything with extra energy, you'll be holding a bundle most of the time anyways.
- Precast Destruction, Explosive Growth, Cruel was Daoshen, and Signet of Creation in that order. Depending on how much time you need to aggro, you may have to wait between Cruel was Daoshen and the next step to allow destruction's timer to tick.
- Have your hero cast Enduring Harmony followed by Make Haste on you, then flag it off compass (back at the shrine will do). Self cast Weapon of Shadow.
- Aggro the raptors as quickly as possible, and once they are balled behind you, cast Summon Spirits, and once they are as close as possible, use Rupture Soul.
- Use Cruel was Daoshen, dropping the ashes you were holding, then drop the newly summoned ashes. All the Raptor Nestlings will die.
- Use Aura, and the boss will be omgwtfpwned by Explosive Growth. The blind from Rupture will keep the Broodmother from damaging you until you get it off.
- Getting it right is extremely difficult at first, but gets easier with practice.
- Getting interrupted through blind.
- Damage skills can be swapped out if you have a better chain.
- Weapon of Shadow can be dropped for Mindbender (high Asuran rank) or Drunken Master (moderate Delver rank + alcohol) if you can't use the hero.
- Signet of Creation is glitched, and affects spells as well as binding rituals.
EDIT -- This glitch has been fixed (according to the official wiki) as of July 2, 2009.