| This build is a candidate for deletion as per PvX:WELL. Please discuss this imminent deletion on the build's talk page or save it to your userspace if you wish to see it again. Do not remove this tag from builds you authored unless a consensus has been reached on the talk page.
Reason: Inferior to Build:Rt/any SoS Channeling Rit
This build was tagged on 00:27, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build provides a self-contained Support-role for both Players and Heroes; particularly designed to supplement various Adrenaline-heavy builds and Spirit-heavy builds listed on PvX-wiki, using the Ritualist's long lasting Channeling Magic Weapon Spells and Hex Spells to aid the party during battles. All with surprisingly good energy management without the need for energy management skills such as Siphon Siphon or Boon of Creation which are prevalent in most ritualist builds.
- A second variant utilizes Restoration Magic Healing Spells to provide healing support.
Attributes and Skills
Anguished WoF Support
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any channel=12+1+3 spawni=12+3][Weapon of Fury][Splinter Weapon][Weapon of Renewal][Ancestors' Rage][Anguished Was Lingwah][Lamentation][Renewing Surge][Gaze from Beyond][/build] </pvxbig>
Restorer WoF Support
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any channel=12+1+2 spawni=9+1 restor=9+1][Weapon of Fury][Splinter Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Ancestors' Rage][Spirit Light][Life][Spirit Siphon][Gaze from Beyond][/build] </pvxbig>
- A weapon set with 40% HSR is recommended for maximum spamming of Splinter Weapon.
- Buff attackers in your party with Splinter Weapon and Weapon of Fury.
- Support your monks by healing party members taking damage with Spirit Light.
- Maintain Life and Bloodsong as needed, and for casting Spirit Light when it's needed.
- Resurrect dead party members constantly with Flesh of My Flesh.
- Take Weapon of Warding for protting casters
- Mend Body and Soul can be used for its condition removal instead of the powerheal from Spirit Light
- For more damage, take Spirit Rift
- Essence Strike can be used if energy becomes a problem
- If interrupts are needed, take Warmonger's Weapon
- Glyph of Lesser Energy can be equipped for energy management
- Take Wielder's Boon to provide quick heals to allies under a Weapon Spell
- Equip Protective Was Kaolai for an on-demand party heal
- Summon Spirits can fill optional slot to save recasting Bloodsong so often (teleports and heals it)