The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed for a supporting role, using the Ritualist's Channeling Magic skills to aid the party during battles.
Attributes and Skills
=Anquished WoF Support
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any channel=12+1+3 spawni=12+3][Weapon of Fury][Splinter Weapon][Warmonger's Weapon][Ancestors' Rage][Anguished Was Lingwah][Lamentation][Renewing Surge][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
=Restorer WoF Support
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any channel=12+1+2 spawni=9+1 restor=9+1][Splinter Weapon][Weapon of Fury][Optional][Spirit Light][Ancestors' Rage][Life][Bloodsong][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- A weapon set with 40% HSR is recommended for maximum spamming of Splinter Weapon.
- Buff attackers in your party with Splinter Weapon and Weapon of Fury.
- Support your monks by healing party members taking damage with Spirit Light.
- Maintain Life and Bloodsong as needed, and for casting Spirit Light when it's needed.
- Resurrect dead party members constantly with Flesh of My Flesh.
- Take Weapon of Warding for protting casters
- Mend Body and Soul can be used for its condition removal instead of the powerheal from Spirit Light
- For more damage, take Spirit Rift
- Essence Strike can be used if energy becomes a problem
- If interrupts are needed, take Warmonger's Weapon
- Glyph of Lesser Energy can be equipped for energy management
- Take Wielder's Boon to provide quick heals to allies under a Weapon Spell
- Equip Protective Was Kaolai for an on-demand party heal
- Summon Spirits can fill optional slot to save recasting Bloodsong so often (teleports and heals it)