The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build requires Consumables to operate properly.|
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me Shad=12+1+3 Insp=12][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Channeling][Ether Nightmare][Radiation Field][Cry of Pain][Mirror of Disenchantment][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant and Attunement
- Necessary runes.
- Weapon with +20% enchantment duration - Preferably a staff or spear due to the "wall trick."
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E Shad=12+1+3 Earth=12][Deadly Par][Shadow Fo][Glyph of Less][Ebon Battle Standard of Ho][Sliver A]["By Ural's Hammer!"]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with Radiant Insignias.
- A Zealous Scythe with Enchanting +20% and energy +5.
- A shield with +10 armor vs Piercing, a shield with +10 armor vs. Fire, and a shield with +10 armor vs. Lightning.
- Necessary Runes.
- A +20 energy staff of enchanting.
- A +5 energy spear/axe/sword of enchanting.
- When you zone, use an Essence of Celerity, and take the quest Clear The Chamber from the Lost Soul. Death's Charge to the nearest enemy above you, and ball up all of the Grasping Darknesses in the corner near the left stairs. Death's Charge to the outermost enemy in the mob you just balled up, and bodyblock the group with the other perma. Kill the group.
- When the group is dead, run to the Labyrinth and kill all enemies there, using the wall trick to prevent scatter. Take the quests Restoring Grenth's Monuments and Unwanted Guests from the Reaper of the Labyrinth, and take the path to The Forgotten Vale.
- On the way to The Forgotten Vale, kill the Terrorweb Dryders and Keeper of Souls along the way. Go into the Vale, and ball up all the Grasping Darknesses behind the house and kill them. Continue to clear Vale until you spawn the Reaper of the Forgotten Vale.
- Once the Reaper of the Forgotten Vale is popped, continue the quest Unwanted Guests until you are done. Then you can wait in the Labyrinth until Perma #2 is ready to tele to Planes.
- Once Perma #2 is ready, teleport to Planes and take the quest The Four Horsemen from the Reaper of the Chaos Planes. Run to the Pits side and only hold aggro until Perma #2 gets there. When Perma #2 gets there, go to the Bone Pits.
- When you are in the Bone Pits, run all the way to the slope going up to the Monument and the Terrorweb Dryders, and kill anything following you. Clear all enemies around the Monument, being sure to kill the Terrorweb Dryders last so the Reaper of the Bone Pits won't die.
- When the Reaper of the Bone Pits is popped, take the quest Imprisoned Spirits, then run back to near the bridge to take the aggro of the spawned Terrorweb Dryders. Once the third group of Terrorweb Dryders has appeared and come up on top the bridge, it is safe to exit the Bone Pits, however, it is recommended that you kill them for drops.
- When you are done in the Bone Pits, run back to the Reaper of the Chaos Planes and wait for Perma #2 to pop the Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains and complete the quest Demon Assassin.
- When Demon Assassin is complete, teleport the party to The Forgotten Vale. You and Perma #2 drop Shadow Form and let your health regenerate. When both of your health bars are full, and the other perma is ready, take the quest Wrathful Spirits. Wait until you see one of the spawned Tortured Spirits cast Illusionary Weaponry, and cast Mirror of Disenchantment to remove it from any Spirit who had it active. Help Perma #2 kill the Tortured Spirits. Rinse and repeat for the other groups.
- When Wrathful Spirits is complete, run to the Labyrinth and ask is Perma #2 is ready for Escort of Souls. When Perma #2 is ready for Escort of Souls, take the quest Escort of Souls from the Reaper of the Labyrinth. If there are any enemies in your compass range, ping (ctrl + click) it so that the New Souls will stick with you throughout Escort of Souls. When Perma #2 is ready, take the New Souls to The Forgotten Vale. When the New Souls are all escorted, go to the Reaper of the Forgotten Vale, and teleport the party to the Ice Wastes.
- When you teleport, if you were running anybody, make them pay here. Run into position for Servants of Grenth, and ask Perma #2 to take the quest. Wait until all three groups of Terrorweb Dryders have spawned, and kill them all to finish. Go get your spoils from the Underworld Chest and rejoice.
- Remember to renew your Essence of Celerity if it is about to run out and you are not done.
- After you zone into The Underworld, back up to the edge so that Perma #1 can ball up everything without losing aggro. When Perma #1 has balled up everything, run up to the group of Bladed Aatxes and Grasping Darkness and help bodyblock them with the other perma. After everything is dead, run to The Ice Wastes (be sure to equip your +10 armor vs. Fire shield).
- Clear all the Smite Crawlers and Coldfire Nights near where the Ice King spawns so that he won't die. After you are done clearing the area near the Ice King, clear everything else up to the Reaper of the Ice Wastes. Once the Reaper of the Ice Wastes is spawned, run back to the beginning and head up the Mountains towards the Chaos Planes (be sure to equip your +10 armor vs. Piercing shield).
- When you are at the Chaos Planes (you can switch back to your staff here), head towards the Monument. Clear all foes around the Chaos Planes monument. Remember to kill the Banished Dream Rider, and its spawns, before you kill the Terrorweb Dryders. If you pop the reaper before everything is killed you will be kicked out of the Underworld.
- When everything is dead, and the Reaper of the Chaos Planes is spawned, tell Perma #1 you are ready for tele. Perma #1 will teleport the party to the Chaos Planes, and will take the quest The Four Horsemen. You head to the Pools side for The Four Horsemen, and clear your side. Once your side is cleared, head to Pits side. Perma #1 will be holding aggro for you. Perma #1 will leave to go to the Bone Pits. Take aggro and finish 4h.
- When you are done Four Horsemen, go to the Spawning Pools (be sure to equip your +10 armor vs. Lightning shield). Avoid aggroing as many Charged Blacknesses as you can on your way to pop the reaper. Before popping the reaper, make certain that the area around where he will appear is cleared of Terrorweb Dryders. Take quest Terrorweb Queen, then make your way back to her spawning point and kill her.
- When you are done in The Spawning Pools, head to Twin Serpent Mountains. Kill all Obsidian Behemoths in range of Reaper pop first, using aggro from Terrorwebs. When killing Obsidian Behemoths, make sure to stand in Nearby range as Sliver Armor will still hit but you will not trigger traps. Due to the Obsidian Behemoths using Healing Spring, you will need to wand them to interrupt them, otherwise they can outheal your damage. Do not use a spear to interrupt Healing Spring, or they will use Whirling Defense and block your attacks. Pop the Reaper and take the Demon Assassin quest. Run down to where you have as much aggro from Obsidian Behemoths as possible, to maximize Sliver Armor's effectiveness, then kill Slayer via Sliver Armor.
- When you are done killing Slayer, tell Perma #1 you are ready for teleport. Perma #1 will then teleport the party to The Forgotten Vale. Both you and Perma #1 drop Shadow Form and let your health regenerate. When you are ready for Wrathful Spirits, get in position and tell Perma #1 to take the quest.
- For the first two groups of Tortured Spirits, you won't be able to do much, but for the other groups, ball them up and use Sliver Armor to speed up killing times. Perma #1 should be removing Illusionary Weaponry so you won't be taking much damage.
- When Wrathful Spirits is done, get into position to take aggro for Escort of Souls, and maintain Shadow Form. When you are ready, tell Perma #1 to take the quest Escort of Souls. Ball all of the Mindblade Spectres on a pillar on the south end of the large hallway, around the middle. Do not attack the Mindblade Spectres and do not move, or the New Souls will walk towards you and be killed by the Mindblade Spectres. Let Perma #1 know when you are ready for Escort of Souls. When the New Souls have passed you, you can start killing the Mindblade Spectres with Sliver Armor, although there is no need to kill them. Perma #1 will teleport the party to The Ice Wastes.
- At this point, if you are running anybody for profit, collect your cash from them now.
- When Perma #1 is in position, take the quest Servants of Grenth. After Servants of Grenth is done, collect your spoils from the Underworld Chest and rejoice.
here is a reading of it as an mp3: hav fun :)
- Either perma dying during a quest that will fail if you die (Escort of Souls, Servants of Grenth, Four Horsemen, Demon Assassin, Imprisoned Spirits).
- In case of either perma dying, each perma should carry 2 or more Scrolls of Resurrection.
- If you are running players for profit, charge 20-30k and split it between the two Permas.
- You will most likely need to bring more than one Essence of Celerity. Full consets are preferable, but it is a more expensive alternative.
- Due to the very tricky timing of Mirror of Disenchantment is recommended that both permas bring one Summoning Stone each for Wrathful Spirits. Perma #2 should use theirs first, and if it dies, Perma #1 should use theirs.