This build has been archived as of 11:37, March 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build is used to run Catacombs of Kathandrax in HM to get end chest and run other players for profit. The end chest may drop the very rare Emerald Blade and Astral Staff.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any pro=12+1+1 div=12+1 ][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Spell Breaker]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Pain Inverter][Blessed Aura][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
Switch out I Am Unstoppable for Fleeting Stability. Useful if your norn rank is low or if you want to be able to permanently maintain an anti-KD. The negative to this is you have to take out attribute points elsewhere to put into earth prayers.
Alternatively, use Dwarven Stability if you have an ample supply of booze.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=3 smi=12+1+3 pro=12+3][Vital Blessing][Balthazar's Spirit][Retribution][Holy Wrath][Blessed Signet][Blood is Power][Purge Signet][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- For a human player, bring 2 head pieces, a smiting +1+3 and a protection +1+3. If a hero is used, apply a sup smiting rune to the head piece.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E air=9 dead=9 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Glyph of Swiftness][Shadow Form][Dwarven Stability][Dark Escape][Dash][Shadow Sanctuary (Kurzick)][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Run to the dungeon.
- Run to the second floor once first floor key is collected. Do the same thing for the third floor when the second floor key is collected
- This build is completely optional, HOWEVER,it speeds up the run IMMENSELY and it is HIGHLY ADVISED that a perma sin is taken.
- Perma sin runs to dungeon, zone in and zone out to take quest.
- 600/Smite your way to the wurm on the first floor.
- Tell your leechers, if any, to ball up around you and use Pain Inverter on the wurm to maximize the damage from Pain Inverter.
- When the key is collected, Perma sin runs to second floor, not a hard run.
- On the second floor, 600/smite your way to the key once again. Perma runner runs to third floor, it is possible to 600/smite your way through all the way, but this is obviously faster.
- On the third floor, 600/smite your way to the final boss.When fighting the flame dijin, tell your leechers,if any, to all ball up so that the damage is split up amongst the team and to trigger pain inverter 8 times. This should kill him in mere seconds if done correctly. When at the boss, make sure team heals smiter because he may die from his shield of fire skill, so make sure hes healed and avoid the big firey balls.
- Collect chest, wait for timer to run out to turn reward in easily.
- If you are lost for whatever reason, there are maps for this dungeon on the wiki page. Found here :[Map]
- If bringing leechers, tell them to bring additional copies of Pain Inverter to help speed up slaying the wurm and the flame dijin on floor 3. Heals also help to keep the smiter up at the final boss and when running through flame traps.