This build has been archived as of 11:55, March 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Run Heart of the Shiverpeaks with 600/smite.
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me prot=12+1+1 div=12+1][shield of absorption][spirit bond][protective spirit][spell breaker][arcane echo][finish him][blessed aura][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/n smiting=12+1+3 prot=12+3 blood=3 div=0+3][unyielding aura][blood ritual][purge signet][blessed signet][balthazar's Spirit][vital blessing][holy wrath][retribution][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor
- Weapon of Enchanting such as a Totem Axe.
- Run to Heart of the Shiverpeaks, you only have to kill two groups of djinn. A perma can run there as well.
- Use Arcane Echo->Spell Breaker against Skelk Corrupters and Ooze spawns.
- Hug the left wall as you head south.
- There will be a group of Skeletal Hounds at the top of the steps, only use Protective Spirit and Spirit Bond against them to avoid Skull Crack.
- Kill the two groups of undead at the other side of the rise and head left to the shrine.
- Run past the hallway with Jacado the Putrid and continue south.
- You will meet up with Budger Blackpowder, use a keg to destroy the wall nearby.
- The door to the next level will open when you kill the group of Skelk in front of it.
- Head straight north, killing any groups of Skelk.
- Blow up the wall using a keg.
- As before, you will have to kill the group of Skelk nearby the door to get it to open.
- Kill the group of Burning Spirits and elementals, echoing Spell Breaker will speed this up.
- Blow up the wall with a keg and head down the hallway.
- You will see a group of Aggressive Ooze. About 6 Magma Blisters will spawn when you aggro them, so echo Spell Breaker before heading in.
- Take out the next two groups of Burning Spirits and try avoiding the elementals.
- Blow up the wall with another keg and head into the boss chamber.
- Echo Spell Breaker and pull Magnus into a flame trap. The less ooze you aggro and the more getting hit by the flame jet, the better.
- Use Pain Inverter to kill Magnus faster.
- Echo Spell Breaker when Magnus is almost dead, as a group of Magma Blisters will spawn, they will die quickly from the flame trap.
- Dazed from the Skeletal Hounds
- Shimmering and Ominous Oozes while Spell Breaker is down
- Mark of Subversion from Magma Blisters
- People "Leeroying"
- "Finish Him!"
- Spell Breaker on the hero
- "IAU!" can replace Arcane Echo if you feel you'd be safer countering the wizards and skelks KD's rather than maintainable Breaker
- Before the run, make sure your entire party has completed Heart of the Shiverpeaks in the storyline first. Otherwise Cyndr will appear instead of Magnus and you wont be able to complete the dungeon.