This build has been archived as of 11:55, March 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build is used to run Oola's Lab in HM to get end chest and run other players for profit. The end chest may drop the very rare Clockwork Scythe and Storm Daggers. Having a party member bring Gaze of Fury or Consume Soul is highly recommended.
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/mo rest=12+1+3 pro=12 spawn=3][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][vengeful was][Vengeful Weapon]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Pain Inverter][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivors and Vitaes
- 40/40 resto set for VwK
- Protection staff of enchanting.
- Dwarven Stability for IMS and anti-kd if drunk.
- "Finish Him!"
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N smi=12+1+3 pro=12+3 div=0+3 blo=3][Blessed Signet][Purge Signet][Blood is Power][Rebirth@16][Vital Blessing@16][Balthazar's Spirit@16][Holy Wrath@16][Retribution@16][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Smiting staff.
- Players should bring a +1 Protection Prayers headpiece for Vital Blesssing.
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/e shadow=12+1+3][glyph of swift][deadly para][shadow form][dwarven stability][dark escape][dash][i am un][death's charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- The perma runs to dungeon.
- Standard 600/smite, maintain Protective Spirit and use Spirit Bond and Shield of Absorption to stay alive.
- "I Am Unstoppable!" will prevent golems from knocking you down and thus interrupting your spells and VwK.
- If the Ghosteater hasn't spawned a Spirit of Disenchantment, aggro him and wait for him to use, then move away from range and kill the group.
- Use Pain Inverter on the Flame Guardians and Xien to kill them faster.
- Have your group kill the Spirit of Disenchantment that spawns inside the crystallized room if necessary. Gaze of Fury or Consume Soul to make the run go faster.
- Watch out for the spiders that spawn and Xien as well.
- Once you kill Xien, grab the key and wait for the perma to head through the portal.
- Continue until you get to the Flame Darts area. Kill the Malfunctioning Shield Golem before your group continues.
- Keep your smiter alive with Spirit Bond. You should ask your party wo bring heals for themselves and the smiter, for this area and others.
- You will enter a large room. Hug the right wall and kill any groups necessary.
- At the invincible golem, pull him around and maintain VwK. The perma or another player should run the Flux Matrix while you wait. Steer clear of the flame jets.
- The perma runs to the next level while you get the key.
- This room is very short and has a couple groups to kill.
- There is a secret switch that opens up a cave to two Hidden Chests if someone brings LoD.
- Kill the boss and the two Flame Guardians so everyone can grab the chest.
- Purge Conditions for removing Crippled.
- Light of Deldrimor
600 Monk Variant
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/rt pro=12+1+1 rest=12 div=3+1][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][vengeful was][vengeful weapon]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Pain Inverter][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor
- Protection Prayers staff of Enchanting