This build has been archived as of 11:45, March 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Complete Rragar's Menagerie with 600/Smite/QZ team.
600 Monk Tank
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1 divine=12+1+1 name="600 Monk"][spirit bond][shield of absorption][protective spirit][spell breaker][optional][optional][essence bond][blessed aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support and Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support with high vanguard rank.
- Pain Inverter with high asura rank.
- Mantra of Resolve to prevent interrupts from Charr seekers.
- Sympathetic Visage to drain energy.
- Head Piece with +1 divine favor and run of minor divine favor
- Head Piece with +1 divine favor and rune of superior divine favor (for casting blessed aura).
- Chest, hands, legs, feet: rune of minor protection prayers, rune of superior vigor, 2 runes of vitae.
- All 5 pieces with survivor insignias.
- Weapon with +5 energy and 20% enchanting.
- Focus with additional hp and HSR.
- Tank and kill everything to acquire the dungeon keys.
- Have other team members help finish off straggling Charr prophets with EVAS and EVSS.
- Wait for QZ to be cast by ranger before using spell breaker and engaging.
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/monk expert=8+3 wilder=12+1+3 beastm=10+3 name="Ranger Hero"][serpents quickness][edge of extinction][frozen soil][qz][optional][Healing Spring][balthazars spirit][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Rebirth or Unyielding Aura for a resurrect.
- Famine if 600 is using sympathetic visage.
- Head piece with +1 wilderness survival and rune of superior wilderness survival.
- Chest, hands, legs, feet: rune of superior beast mastery, rune of superior expertise, 2 runes of attunement.
- Radiant or survivor insignias.
- A Staff for higher energy, preferably with HSR.
- Disable skills and manually enchant 600.
- Chain Serpents quickness, EoE, and QZ before 600 engages.
- Use Frozen soil for Charr mobs that contain Charr axemasters or Charr blademasters.
- On level 3 use healing spring to keep smiter alive when he/she is taking damage from vengeful weapon.
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/n protec=12+3 smitin=12+1+3 blo=2 div=2 name="Smiter"][blessed signet][blood is power][optional][rebirth][holy wrath][retribution][vital blessing][life attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Purge signet for hero.
- By Ural's Hammer! for human player.
- Unyielding aura and blood ritual instead of BIP and rebirth.
- Head piece with +1 smiting and rune of superior smiting prayers.
- Chest, hands, legs, feet: rune of superior protection prayers, rune of superior vigor, 2 runes of vitae.
- Survivor or radiant insignias.
- Staff for high energy.
- Weapon/focus with +hp.
- Disable skills and manually enchant on 600.
- Use Purge signet to remove conditions and hexes in between battles.
- Keep flagged out of agro.
- Switch to high hp weapon set after initial enchanting.
- Use bip or blood ritual on the 600 or ranger hero as needed.
- Recruit a perma sin to run to the dungeon and to the next level after keys are collected.
- Have perma and all other players bring EVAS and EVSS to make quick work of any surviving prophets and for the boss fight.