This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to run Vloxen Excavations in Hard Mode. Be advised that Level 3 takes considerable skill to master and therefore, this build is not a quick and easy solution to complete the dungeon. Like many farms and runs, it requires practice and concentration.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me inspiration=4 illusion=9 protection=10+1+3 divine=11+1][Spell Breaker][Ancestor's Visage][Mantra of Resolve][Protective Spirit][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Essence Bond][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Lowest possible armor (Armor Level 15)
- Headpiece #1: Divine Favor +1+3 (for casting Blessed Aura)
- Headpiece #2: Protection +1+3 (for running)
- Superior Vigor on Handwraps and Minor Divine Favor on Footwear
- Radiant Insignias and Attunement Runes
- +5 energy 20% enchanting weapon
- 20% half spell recharge +45 while enchanted offhand
- Ancestor's Visage counters knockdowns from Stone Summit Demolishers and is used to deprive the enemy monks of energy. Stand adjacent to the enemy monks when fighting Stone Summit to deny them energy. It also functions as a 'cover' enchantment when fighting undead creatures on Level 3 (see General Usage).
- Mantra of Resolve prevents interrupts from Stone Summit Rangers, Carvers, Sages, Defenders and Ancient Statues on Level 3.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blood=4 divine=5+1 protection=11+2 smiting=12+1+3][Blood is Power][Death Nova][Blessed Signet][Retribution][Holy Wrath][Life Attunement][Vital Blessing][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Superior Vigor Rune, Survivor Insignias and Vitae Runes
- +5 energy, +30 health weapon
- +1/20% chance, +30 health offhand
- Maintain all enchantments on the 600 Monk.
- Use Blood is Power and Death Nova as 'cover' enchantments for the 600 Monk when fighting undead creatures on Level 3 (see General Usage).
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Mo healing=3 expertise=12+3 wilderness=12+1+3][Serpent's Quickness][Quickening Zephyr][Famine][Frozen Soil][Vigorous Spirit][Dwayna's Sorrow][Balthazar's Spirit][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Superior Vigor Rune, Radiant Insignias and Attunement Runes
- +20 energy, 20% enchanting (or +30 health) staff
- Cast and Maintain Spirits during battle.
- Frozen Soil prevents Stone Summit Dwarves from resurrecting.
- Quickening Zephyr (QZ) can be maintained indefinately by first casting Serpent's Quickness (SQ) and following up with QZ. Then simple recast QZ before it expires. SQ is only needed for the first cast.
- Maintain Balthazar's Spirit on the 600 Monk.
- Use Vigorous Spirit and Dwayna's Sorrow as 'cover' enchantments for the 600 Monk when fighting undead creatures on Level 3 (see General Usage).
- Coming soon.
- If you encounter any difficulties with Defenders or Zealots left standing at the end of battle, either pull another enemy group into them or ask for some team support (or bring and extra hero like a VoR mesmer if running alone). This is especially important when facing Taskmaster Bellok's group as sometimes a Zealot will be left standing, in which case you cannot obtain the Dungeon Key. There is a group nearby at the top of the stairs which you can use to accomplish this.
- If you are attempting this run for the first time it is advisable to bring Peppermint Candy Canes and Powerstones. Level 3 takes considerable skill to master due to constant enchantment removal. Furthermore it is close to impossible to kill Zoldark the Unholy without incurring 3-4 deaths as his minions will continually remove enchantments from the 600 Monk.
- Death Ov Revenge sucks terribly