This build has been archived as of 07:59, May 1, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build is similar to 600/Smiter and 600Rit/Smiter but this build uses the powerful enchantments of a dervish for great health regeneration. You can keep your energy maxed because of Mysticism, Essence Bond and Balth. Spirit. With 600Derv/Smiter you can farm and vanquish many areas and you can kill many bosses. We are working on more bosses and more areas.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/monk earthp=6+2 scythe=12+1+2 protect=11][Protective Spirit][Spirit Bond][Reaper's Sweep][Shield of Absorption][Mystic Regeneration][Life Attunement][Essence Bond][Vital Blessing][/build] </pvxbig>
- To prevent interrupts you can replace Life Attunement with Pious Concentration, if you do this cast Spirit Bond before Mystic Regeneration.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=3 smi=12+3 div=12+1+3][Blessed Signet][Spell Breaker][Blood Ritual][Holy Wrath][Retribution][Balthazar's Spiri][Blessed Aura][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- 600Derv - Any armor with low AL, Radiant Armor Of Attunement is the best, and the best vigor rune you can afford.
- Smiter - Any Armor with a Superior Rune of Divine Favor on Headpiece and a Superior Rune of Smiting Prayers.
- 600Derv - Zealous Scythe Of Enchanting such as a Asteriu's Scythe, Droknar's Reaper and Scythe Of Corruption.
- Smiter - Any Weapon that increase duration of enchants.
- Cast Essence Bond, Life Attunement and Vital Blessing before the battle.
- Just before you lure the enemies use Protective Spirit and Mystic Regeneration. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE PROTECTIVE SPIRIT ON YOU.
- During the battle just spam spirit bond and the elite skill.
- Cast Spirit Bond BEFORE Mystic Regeneration because, in this way, if you are interrupted you will Myst Reg instead of Spirit Bond.
- Cast on Dervish Holy Wrath, Retribution, Balthazar's Spirit and cast on you Blessed Aura.
- If fighting against foes that remove enchants cast Spell Breaker on Dervish before he lure enemies.
- Use Blessed Signet to you gain energy and cast blood ritual on Dervish if he needs energy.
- Enchant Removal
- Underworld Smites HM - Easy. [Tested: 06/12/08]
- Glacial Solo Farm HM - Very Hard. [Tested: 06/12/08]
- Fahranur, The First City HM - Easy. [Tested: 06/12/08]
- Cathedral Of Flames HM - Normal. [Tested: 06/13/08]
- Elementals outside Sardelac Sanitarium HM - Easy. [Tested: 06/14/08]
- Ravenhearth Gloom HM - Hard. [Tested: 06/15/08]
- Raptors/Raptors Nesting outside Rata Sum HM - Normal [Tested: 06/24/08]
- Monolith Temple HM - Normal. [Tested: 06/28/08]
- The Great Destroyer HM - Normal. [Tested: 07/05/08]
- Ooze Pit HM - Easy. [Tested]
- Nebo Terrace - Easy [Tested: 06/12/08]
- Perdiction Rock - Easy [Tested: 06/15/08]
- Bukdek Byway - Normal. [Tested: 07/28/08]
- Eye Of The North
- We are testing new areas and bosses where this build can be used but remember that this takes a long time.
- Note that in all Vanquisher Areas you must take more six players, but you just use it in groups that have a monk. There arent too much groups with monks per area. A elementalist with good tanking skills and a great damage can kill the monks in a bit and then run away cause the 600 do the rest.