This build has been archived as of 10:48, 23 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
- 1 / "They're on Fire!" SoR Paragon
- 2 / Searing Flames Elementalists
- 1-5 / (Please see "The rest of the party" section below)
"They're on Fire!" SoR Paragon Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any leader=11+1 motiva=10+1+1 spearm=10+1][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"]["They're on Fire!"][Song of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][Aria of Zeal][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Centurion's Insignias and Runes of Vitae (in all remaining rune slots)
- A 15^50, +30 HP spear and a +30 HP shield is recommended
Searing Flames Elementalists Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/mesme firema=12+1+1 energy=12+1 inspiration=3][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Drain Enchantment][Leech Signet][Power Drain][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A full set of + Health Armor.
- A +5 Energy/30 Hp spear with an offhand of choice. Optionally, a spear of Enchanting can be used instead.
All heroes being used should generally be set to guard. A paragon hero can be forced to use "They're on Fire!" when the team is under pressure from burning enemies, but, in general, no micromanagement is required.
- This build should not be used in areas with high AL vs. fire or immunity to burning. Specifically, Catacombs of Kathandrax, Shards of Orr, and areas with Enchanted Weapons and Destroyers in general should be avoided.
- Shout and chant denial skills such as Vocal Minority and Well of Silence.
- Energy denial.
This build is ideal for use in areas with plants and other foes with low armor against fire. An example is the Sunspear point farming run from Holdings of Chokhin.
If substituting humans for the heroes, consider changing to builds that are more suitable for players than those above. These individual build articles contain additional information and variants, and are approved for use by humans:
- Searing Flames Elementalist
- The paragon build is a "They're on Fire!" variant of P/any Song of Restoration Paragon.
The rest of the party Edit
In 8-man areas, the following additional party members are recommended:
- 2 Monks
- 1 Melee/Tank
- 1 Minion Master (if corpses are present)
- 1 optional (please note that there will be 2 optional slots if not using a Minion Master)