This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Heal Monk a.k.a Infuse
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me Healing=12+1+1 Divine=10+1 Inspiration=8][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Cure Hex][Heal Party][Power Drain][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Runes of Vitae and Survivor Insignias with a Superior Vigor, Minor healing prayers, and Minor Divine Favor.
- 1st set: 40/40 Healing Set.
- 2nd set: Low energy Set
- 3rd set: Martial Weapon & Shield (shields modded for an assortment of different spikes).
- 4th set: High Energy Set (+30 energy)
- Maintain Healer's Boon.
- Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss are your primary healing skills.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal very low targets.
- Use Cure Hex to remove hexes from party members.
- Use Heal Party to pump up everybody.
- Use Channeling to gain energy, do this by "channel tanking" (Standing in the middle of enemies).
- Use Power Drain for more energy management.
- Auspicious Incantation for Power Drain for energy that doesn't require you to interrupt something.
- Holy Veil for Cure Hex for maintaining on yourself to counter those massive hexways.
- Standard caster counters, enchantment removal.
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][spirit bond][Reversal of Fortune][restore condition][guardian][shield of absorption][holy veil][aura of stability][channeling][/build] [Build prof=monk/mesme prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][Spirit Bond][Aegis][Life Sheath][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Holy Veil][Aura of stability][Channeling][/Build] PvP skills:[[Aegis (PvP)@14], [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14] </pvxbig>
- +5/-5 energy Spears of Fortitude.
- +10 armor vs x damage type Shields of Fortitude.
- 40/40 Protection Wand/Offhand set.
- 40/20/20% Protection Staff.
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Protect the infuser and try to Spirit Bond spikes.
- Use Channeling to gain energy, do this by "channel tanking" (standing in the middle of enemies).
- Use Aura Of Stability to counter knockdown, useful on the Ghostly Hero to allow him to capture shrines.
- Use Guardian to counter physical damage and deny adrenaline.
- Use Shield Of Absorption to counter low packets of damage and reduce pressure. Spirit Bond protects against bigger spikes.
- Use Life Sheath or Restore Condition to remove conditions and heal.
- Use Life Sheath or Reversal of Fortune to stop damage and counter spikes.
- Use Aegis as a strong defense and an emergency save against spikes, especially useful for preventing interrupts on SoC.
- Use Holy Veil to remove hexes. Maintain on party members (pre-veil) to slow hex cast times and quick removal. Adjust prots to fit veil's energy denial.