This build has been archived as of 00:11, November 11, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
- This build is designed to farm faction in Zaishen Elite with 3 heroes.
- Does a good job exploiting AI
- Easily get 6K Faction in approximately 30 minutes
- This can be farmed once per day
<pvxbig> [build name='E Hero Nuker' prof=eleme/monk firem=12+1+3 energys=12+1 prot=3][meteor shower][searing heat][searing flames][remove hex][dismiss condition][aura of restoration][glyph of lesser energy][fire attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Equipment: 40/40 fire set, Superior Fire, Minor Energy Storage, + energy on the rest
<pvxbig> [build name='R Traper' prof=ranger/monk wildernesss=10+1+3 expertise=8+1 healing=12][spike trap][barbed trap][tripwire][brambles][frozen soil][healing breeze][holy veil][vigorous spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- Equipment: 20/20 healing staff w/ +5 energy and +20 enchant, all energy armor mods.
- Make sure to put Frozen Soil back up if it gets taken down.
- On balanced, cast holy veil and healing breeze on yourself and stay in the back. Try to hide so the ranger can't snipe you from outside the entry chamber.
- On IWAY wars, mesmers, and trappers, move back to the front and cast Spike Trap and Barbed trap again after frozen soil is up.
- On Obsidian spiker Eles, keep your char in the back and let your heroes attack. The eles will attack your Spirit Of Brambles first.
- Try to put Spike Trap and Barbed Trap a few inches apart to prevent Zaishen from "sneaking" in on one side of the door without cripple or KD.
How to use
- Disable fire attunement, meteor shower, and glyph(shift + click on the skill) on your heroes, so that you can cast it but they can't. Put heroes on "Guard" strategy.
- As soon as the countdown timer starts, flag your heroes at the back of the entry chamber.
- Immeditately cast brambles just inside the doorway to the left side.
- Cast spike trap to the left of the middle of the door, and barbed trap to the left.
- Back up about 2 inches and cast tripwire.
- Move back and cast Frozen Soil. Try to hide it, or put it out of the line of fire.
- When Frozen Soil is done, cast fire attunement on all heroes. The timer should be at about 10.
- When Zaishen are visible on the radar, cast glyph of lesser energy on all heroes.
- Target nearest Zaishen as they are entering aggro range.
- Cast meteor shower on one of your heroes. Then again. And again with your 3rd hero.
- Let the heroes auto attack.
- Call targets to keep your heroes from idling out.
Here is a link to a video tutorial of the build in action. It uses Veoh for high quality streaming.