This build has been archived as of 03:24, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
Uses a tank to counter Hundred Blades and 6 permas using EVAS and EVSS to take out enemies.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E sha=12+1+3 ear=12][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Sliver Armor][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Stoneflesh Aura]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Feigned Neutrality][Ebon Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N blo=10 hea=10 pro=10 div=5][Mending][Essence Bond][Watchful Spirit][Protective Bond][Succor][Blessed Signet][Offering of Blood][Signet of Devotion][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E sha=12+1+3 dead=12][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Dash][Shroud Of Distress][Death's Charge][Ebon Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant
- Staff of Enchanting
- Run to Raven's Point.
- Kill all stormclouds in rooms 1 and 2 with Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support.
- Kill the boss get the Flame Torch
- Light them then run up to the top and kill the boss.
- Light the beacons and run inside. The tank pulls Destroyer boss and the rest of the sins kill him.
- Run to the boss in the left room. Dash up to the Beacon of Droknar to break aggro.
- Pull the boss and kill him.
- Go through door and turn left.
- Use the torch to light the braziers along the way to the boss for the dungeon key. The tank should hold aggro will the other sins kill him.
- Have the bonder bond the tank and grab aggro.
- Have the assassins kill them.
- Run to the right and kill the other group of 3.
- Flag heroes on the snow mound by the resurrect shrine.
- The tank runs up to the allies and kill everything one by one until chest spawns.
For The Ele Bosses when u cast ur assassins on it do not run up to the ele.
- Feigned Neutrality
- "Finish Him!"
The Elite Duncan Runner 20:16, May 29, 2010 (UTC)