This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
One of the many TA lame metas. Can easily beat any type of team. Abuses overpowered bars to win.
Primal Rage Warrior
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any axe=12+1+1 str=12+1][dismember][body blow][disrupting chop][shield bash][bull's strike][primal rage][rush][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/W Marksmanship=12+2 Expertise=12+1+1 tact=3][Burning Arrow][Hunter's Shot][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Flail][bonetti's defense][Read the Wind][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Lightning Reflexes@13] instead of [[Bonetti's Defense@3]
</pvxbig> Variants: This is able to be ran as pretty much any turret build, such as ED or Mel's shot. The secondary is very flexible, and can take a variety of both offensive and defensive utility skills, such as grasping earth, hex removal or rend.
Lingering Curse Necro
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/W Curs=12+1+1 Soul=9+1 tactics=9][lingering curse][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Rend Enchantments][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Disciplined Stance][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optionally, one can run a WoD necro. In this case run 12+1+1 SR, 13+1 curses.
- You can also drop Defile Defenses for Shield Stance.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W heal=12+1+1 divine=8+1 prot=7+1 Tactics=8][patient spirit][word of healing][Guardian][vigorous Spirit][spotless mind][Holy Veil][Disciplined Stance][Shield bash][/build] </pvxbig>
The Ranger camps one squishy, while the Warrior trains a target. The necro maintains Faint on their frontliner to release pressure and spams FF and PS for condition immunity. Once you get kills the Ranger should keep his eye out for Res Sigs in order to Dshot them
- Not being able to wipe a team fast enough, as this build lacks defense compared to a standard balanced team.
- Hexways are pretty strong against this build, since they have overkill defense against physicals, while this build is lacking a high amount of hex-removal.