This build has been archived as of 00:23, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A new version of Rampage Away that keeps its lameness alive with a reversal Mesmer.
RaO Axe Thumpers
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/W expertise=10+1 beast=10+1+1 Axe=11][Dismember][Axe Rake][Agonizing Chop][Disrupting Chop][Rampage as One][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous Axes of Fortitude with 15^50 incriptions.
- Radiant Armor.
- Shield of Fortitude.
- Maintain RaO.
- Spam Deep Wound and Interrupts.
- Keep your pet alive.
- Don't put your pet on a monk with Bonnetti's(Let RAO with wild blow solo the monk)
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Me inspiration=10 restor=12+1+1 spawning=8+1][Xinrae's Weapon][Vengeful Weapon][Revealed Hex][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][Wielder's Remedy][blind was mingson][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ping Wielder's so monk can cover with Vigorous Spirit
- Remove conditions while reversing damage and preventing spikes with Xinrae's and Vengeful
- Maintain energy and shut down opponents energy by using Ether Phantom and Drain Delusions(spam on recharge)
- Prevent KD and melee spikes with Blind was Mingson
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/w heal=11+1+1 div=9+1 prot=8+1 tactics=8][word of healing][patient spirit][guardian][Vigorous Spirit][Optional][holy veil][dolyak Signet][Bonetti's Defense][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spotless Mind
- Cure Hex
- Be a monk, heal your rangers.
- Take this in place of one of the RaO Axes.
- Take this in place of the Rt.