This build has been archived as of 00:23, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A TA team that focuses on maintaining Soul Bind on the entire enemy team. That is coupled with a large amount of hexes to cover Soul Bind, and render the opposing team useless. This gives your frontliner the opportunity to take them out.
#1 Shock Axe
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Ele Axe=12+1+1 Strength=12+1 Air=3][Eviscerate][Body Blow][Disrupting Chop][Shock][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Bash on a target, preferably something else than the monk.
- Spike target with Eviscerate and Body Blow.
- If the monk or an other target gets low on health due to Soul Bind, switch target and finish him.
- Vampiric/Zealous/Ebon Axe of Fortitude.
- Stonefist insignia.
- Survivor's Insignia.
#2 Soul Bind Necromancer
<pvxbig>[build prof=Necromancer/Warrior Curses=12+1+1 Soul=12+1][Soul Bind][Parasitic Bond][Plague Sending][Foul Feast][Rend Enchantments][Enfeeble][Shield Bash][Resurrection Signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Maintain Soul Bind on the entire enemy team. Coordinate with the other Necromancer to get it covered and to remove Enchantments such as Spotless Mind and Holy Veil.
- Cover with Parasitic Bond.
- Use utility skills as needed.
- Use Shield Bash so your Soul Bind doesn't get Magebane'd.
- 40/40 Curses set.
- High/low energy sets.
- Defensive sets.
#3 WoD Necromancer
<pvxbig> [build name=WoD Necro prof=Necro/Ele Soul=12+1+1 Curses=11+1 Earth=6][Wail of Doom][Defile Defenses][Faintheartedness][Price of Failure][Rip Enchantment][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]</pvxbig>
- Use WoD during the shock axe spike on the monk.
- WoD as seen fit.
- Use Rip Enchantment to strip important enchantments such as Holy Veil.
- Use your hexes on the enemies melee opponents.
- Use Defile to punish blockers and to cover hexes.
- Use Grasping defensively.
- Curses set.
- +5 energy martial weapon with a Shield.
- High/low energy sets.
#4 Word of Healing Monk
<pvxbig> [build Monk prof=Monk/Warrior Heal=12+1+1 prot=10+1 div=8+1][Patient Spirit][Word of Healing][Guardian][Vigorous Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Spotless Mind][Holy Veil][Shield Bash][/build]</pvxbig>
- Keep your team alive.
- Meta stuff.
- Maintain Soul Bind on everyone, quickly cover it up. Be sure to Rend beforehand, since Holy Veil is usually covered with Guardian and Vigorous Spirit if you're facing a good team.
- Hinder enemy melee.
- Shock Axe picks on a dangerous target. When any of the other targets gets on low health, switch targets and finish him with your attack skills.