This build has been archived as of 07:40, November 16, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This team is designed to farm Balthazar faction, in the Zaishen Elite, with overwhelming firepower and survivability.
3x Frustrating SF (Heroes)
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me dom=3 fir=12+1+1 ene=12+1][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Searing Heat][Mark of Rodgort][Cry of Frustration][Aura of Restoration][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Fire set, Superior Vigor, All Survivors insignia and Runes of Vitae.
EoE ZB (You)
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/R pro=12+1+1 div=6+1 bea=10 wil=6][Zealous Benediction][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Blessed Signet][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Absorption][Edge of Extinction][Frozen Soil][/build] </pvxbig>
- 20/20 +5energy +30hp Prot Staff, Superior Vigor, All Survivors insignia and Runes of Attunement.
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
- Bond the entire team with Life Bond
- Spam Blessed Signet at will. This skill can be casted twice (after bonds) before the timer.
- Edge of Extinction and Frozen Soil should be places safely behind your wall of eles.
- Cast Edge of Extinction at 0sec mark, and Frozen Soil at around 10s mark.
- Swap out Mark of Rodgort on 2 of the 3 Frustrating SF eles, although its pretty nice to have 3 copies of this skill.
- If you are having troubles with rangers, replace Zealous Benediction with Restore Condition.
- Set heroes to "guard"
- Disable Fire Attunement and Aura of Restoration and cast them in that order at 10sec mark.
- Place bonds on the team as mentioned earlier.
- Flag heroes as near on gate as possible, this will make the opponents attack the eles instead of you and/or your spirits.
- Relax and let the heroes do the hard work for you. Aura of Restoration will pretty much outheal any damage the eles might take.
- For additional pwnage - Micro Cry of Frustration this is especially effective versus the Trapperteam.
The Zaishen Elite is a Challenge, i.e. a training arena to simulate PvP battles against Artificial intelligence-controlled opponents. Players can fight endlessly against teams of increasing power in different arenas.
One account can only earn a total of 6,000 Faction (Balthazar) per day from the Zaishen Elite. Faction earned in Zaishen Challenge or Training Arena counts against this limit. After earning 2,000 faction in Zaishen Challenge, Training Arena or Zaishen Elite you will not gain faction from kills the first 2 rounds. The third round can be farmed up to 3,000 faction, fourth round up to 4000 faction, fifth round up to 5000 faction. You can still earn faction from Guild versus Guild, Random Arenas, Team Arenas, Hero Battles, Alliance Battle and Heroes' Ascent after getting 6,000 faction in Zaishen Elite.