The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Enduring Scythe Warrior is designed to function as an effective offensive and defensive PvE warrior in most situations.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Dervish/monk/elementalist/necromancer/paragon Scythe=12 Strength=12+1+1][Warrior's Endurance][Power Attack][Eremite's Attack][Well of Blood][ Life Drain][Aura of Holy Might][Coward!][Flail][/build] </pvxbig> Luxon template code: OQoiExpMZXIU0cxc9WO6J6xXB
- Sentinel's or Survior's Insignias
- Zealous Scythe of Fortitude
- Non-Zealous Weapon
- Best Runes of Absorption and Vigor as Possible.
- Rune of Clarity.
- Maintain Warrior's Endurance and Aura of Holy Might during battle.
- Use your attack skills as often as possible.
- Use "Save Yourselves!" to maintain a high amount of armor on your team.
- Use Describe the build.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbigOmit this section if it is not needed.
- General anti-melee.
- Enchantment removal can lower this build's damage dealing capabilities.
Optional Skills: <pvxbig>
- [[Body Blow@14] for a hard-hitting adrenal based attack skill (and a possible source of DW).
- [[Enraging Charge@14] to charge "Save Yourselves!"
- [[Wild Blow] to Remove blocking stances, keep in mind it makes you lose all adrenaline.
- [[Distracting Blow]/[[Distracting Strike] to interrupt key skills.
- [["I Am The Strongest!"] for additional damage.
- [[Warrior's Cunning@14] for temporary unblockable attacks.
- [[Club of a Thousand Bears] for an energy based KD.
- [[Brawling Headbutt] for an adrenaline based KD.
- [[Counterattack] for more energy management
- [[Flail@14] or [[Burst of Aggression@14].
- A Sundering Scythe of Enchanting with a "Guided by Fate" inscription is preferred if you are going to spam [[Aura of Holy Might] as the enchanting modification increases its duration to 24 seconds; with a recharge of 25 seconds there is only 1 second downtime. The sundering modification is useful as Aura of Holy Might converts your physical damage to holy damage, ignoring the ranger's and warrior's additional armor, you may have to be conservative with your energy when facing only one foe though.
- Contrary to the skill description of Aura of Holy Might, it raises your damage rating rather than your damage percent. For example, at rank 5, it increases your damage rating by 25. This effectively adds 54% damage to every attack.