This build has been archived as of 20:11, 11 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The Desperate Scythe Warrior causes AoE conditions and energy denial in order to apply pressure and high damage to the opposing team.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Dervish Tactics=12+1+1 Strength=3+1 ScytheMastery=12][Steady Stance][Desperation Blow][Drunken Blow] ["Fear Me!"]["Watch Yourself!"][Optional][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- The optional slot can be replaced by any skill to fit the desired role. Popular choices are Rending Touch, Rending Sweep, and "Shields Up!".
- Survivor Insignias are recommended. Gaining 7 energy from every Steady Stance-Blow chain will keep energy relatively high.
- A Sundering Scythe is recommended.
- Choose the desired target and activate Steady Stance, followed by either Desperation Blow or Drunken Blow.
- Activate any of the adrenal skills - "Fear Me!" for energy denial and "Watch Yourself!" to buff the team.
- Repeat this as necessary.
- Under pressure, use Healing Signet to heal yourself.
- As the condition applied is random, the more hits you make with the attacks, the more conditions are applied.
- Your scythe will hit up to 3 adjacent targets. Take advantage of situations where several foes are close together, for example at the flag stand in GvG and in most PvE areas - Desperation Blow and Drunken Blow will apply the condition to all foes it hits.
- Typical anti-melee counters such as blind, crippled and blocking.
- Anti-melee hexes.
- Consider taking Eremite's Attack or Thrill of Victory for PvE use.
- Consider taking Soldier's Strike and Soldier's Defense.
- Consider taking Ebon Battle Standard of Courage for use in PvE to offset the lower defense from not carrying a shield.