This build has been archived as of 23:04, 11 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/e strength=8+1 Swordsmanship=12+1+1 firemagic=10][crippling slash][gash][sun and moon slash][Bull's Strike][rush][frenzy][conjure flame][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any of the 3 conjures may be used in this Build - Conjure Frost or Conjure Lightning can be useful if Mantra of Flame is being used a lot in the metagame.
- Replace Bull's Strike with Healing Signet in RA, and put some points into tactics.
- Survivor's Insignia
- Fiery Sword of Fortitude (changes with choice of Conjure)
- Begin by casting your Conjure (at the beginning of the match). Make sure to also have a 20% longer enchantment item to lengthen your Conjure enchantment for further effectiveness.
- When approaching your target use Frenzy and begin gaining adrenaline. Use Rush as cancel stance when under pressure.
- Use Crippling Slash when charged.
- Use Gash followed by Sun and Moon Slash/Bull's Strike to quickly spike your target (Target must be bleeding via Crippling Slash for this to work)
- Recast your Conjure when necessary, rinse and repeat.
- Standard Melee counters (hexes, blind, block etc)
- Replace Sun and Moon Slash with Protector's Strike or Final Thrust.
- Replace Rush with Enraging Charge to quickly charge Crippling Slash
- Change the conjure to Conjure Lightning and replace Bull's Strike with Shock as well as the fire attribute to lightning.
- Replace Bull's Strike with Disarm for an interrupt.