The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/eleme axemas=12+1+1 streng=12+1 airmag=3][eviscerate][body blow][disrupting chop][shock][bulls strike][frenzy][rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Elemental Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Vampiric Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Air Focus of Fortitude, 15/-1 energy
- Furious Spear of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% blind
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
Runes and Insignia
- 4x Radiant Insignia
- Stonefist Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Axe
- Minor Strength or Attunement, depending on preference
- Upon entering combat, carefully select a target and begin auto-attacking to build up adrenaline (Use a Furious Spear/Bow or a Wand to gain adrenaline when you can't get too close).
- Knock Down moving foes with Bull's Strike.
- Disrupt and knock down targets with Shock or create a knockdown-lock with Bull's Strike.
- Spike targets with Eviscerate and Body Blow (or Executioner's Strike.)
- Body Blow can also function as a second Deep Wound attack skill if your target is affected by Cracked Armor.
- Use Frenzy to spike faster and/or increase the amount of pressure you're putting out.
- Use Rush to chase kiting foes, cancel Frenzy, or as a simple movement speed buff.
- Use Disrupting Chop at opportune moments to interrupt and disable skills (for example, use it as a Monk recovers from a knockdown).
- Swap to appropriate weapon sets as necessary (Ebon when attacking another Warrior, etc.)
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- Body Blow can be replaced by Executioner's Strike, or alternatively Dismember to have more sources of Deep Wound (use with Agonizing Chop and Prot Strike variants).
- You can switch out Disrupting Chop for Agonizing Chop.
- Death Pact can be taken over the Res in GvG/HA for a hard res.
- Possible replacements for Shock:
- Rending Touch for enchantment removal.
- Power Spike for a ranged interrupt.
- Disrupting Dagger for a half ranged hard interrupt.
- A Conjure with 10 points in the required element for bigger damage.
- Prot Strike for damage compression and general pewpewness.
- Antidote Signet or Mending Touch to combat blind (and conditions generally).
- Sight Beyond Sight to Build Wars Bsurge fgts.