This build has been archived as of 2 August 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/eleme axemas=12+1+1 streng=12+1 airmag=3][eviscerate][body blow][disrupting chop][shock][bulls strike][frenzy][rush][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous/Vampiric Axe of Fortitude
- Ebon Axe of Fortitude
- Furious Spear of Fortitude
- -2/+30 Strength Shield (While in Stance)
- +5 AR/+30 Strength Shield (Elemental; can swap depending)
- -20% Crippled Duration Strength Shield of Fortitude
- -20% Blind Duration Strength Shield of Fortitude
- Example Template Code: Pk5hbOvjjkaikpW9rIhpI90QjpIRBhipITRhg5ODrxhpIJL
- Stonefist Insignia Absolutely necessary.
- Mostly Vitae suggested; some attune if you use Shock other than in conjunction with Bull's.
- Some use Sentinel's on Chest (not suggested but possible).
- Upon entering combat, carefully select a target and begin auto-attacking to build up adrenaline (Use a Furious Spear/Bow or a Wand to gain adrenaline when you can't get too close).
- Knock Down moving foes with Bull's Strike.
- Disrupt and knock down targets with Shock or create a knockdown-lock with Bull's Strike.
- Spike targets with Eviscerate and Body Blow (or Executioner's Strike.)
- Body Blow can also function as a second Deep Wound attack skill if your target is affected by Cracked Armor.
- Use Frenzy to spike faster and/or increase the amount of pressure you're putting out.
- Use Rush to chase kiting foes, cancel Frenzy, or as a simple movement speed buff.
- Use Disrupting Chop at opportune moments to interrupt and disable skills (for example, use it as a Monk recovers from a knockdown).
- Swap to appropriate weapon sets as necessary (Ebon when attacking another Warrior, etc.)
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- Executioner's Strike can replace Body Blow for damage at a higher adrenaline cost with minimal gain in damage, at the cost of the loss of a second source of Deep Wound. Note that this is beneficial if speccing into another line attribute such as Tactics.
- You can switch out Agonizing Chop for Disrupting Chop, Distracting Strike, or Grasping Earth (drop strength a little bit to accommodate the Earth spec).
- Sprint can replace Rush.
- Healing Signet or Lion's Comfort for a self-heal. If using Healing Signet, split the points between strength and tactics so it might be 10 strength, 8 tactics or 8 strength, 10 tactics.
- Higher Axe mastery.