This build has been archived as of 07:22, 14 May 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Holy Hammer Warrior is designed to use hammer attacks to knockdown an opponent and follow up with Holy Strike, which deals a large amount of damage to knocked down opponents. This warrior is designed for teams so be sure to take a healer with you.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/monk hammer=12+3+1 streng=8+1 smitin=10][frenzy][sprint][devastating hammer][crushing blow][heavy blow][irresistible blow][holy strike][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
A 15^50 modifier is generally recommended. Vampiric, Ebon (to bypass a warrior's physical resistance), and Zealous hafts work well. Stonefist Gauntlets are required to keep the target on the ground long enough for both conditional damage sources -- Crushing Blow and Holy Strike.
- Attack a soft or accessible target to build up adrenaline
- When the hammer skills are ready, select your primary target and unleash Devastating Hammer → Crushing Blow → Heavy Blow → Holy Strike → Irresistible Blow.
- Use Sprint to reach your target, chase down kiters, and build up adrenaline.
- Backbreaker can be used instead of Devastating Hammer to get a guaranteed 4 second knockdown. In this case, Stonefist Gauntlets are unnecessary.
- Bull's Strike or Bull's Charge can also be used to good effect, especially in GvG.
- Flurry or Tiger Stance can be used instead of Frenzy when building adrenaline.
- Smite Hex can be used instead of Irresistible Blow or Crushing Blow to assist the monks in the back.
- Leave out resurrection Signet for one of the above skills in alliance battles.
- Use Water Magic hexes or Air Magic conditions to render the warrior unable to hit his target.
- Use Blackout to prevent him from building up adrenaline.
- Use Balanced Stance to prevent knockdown.