This build has been archived as of 23:13, November 19, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build is primary used to farm Smite Crawlers at The Underworld in Normal Mode (can do it in about 11, 12min), safely and fast, using Balthazar's Spirit to pump your adrenaline and energy to cast protection and damage skills. This build can also farm other places around Guild Wars world that i will later add (Ex: Raptor Nestlings at Raptors Cave just outside Rata Sum, in Hard Mode).
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/monk streng=12+1+2 smitin=12 Tactics=3+2][wary stance][kirin's wrath][symbol of wrath][snow storm][defy pain][dolyak signet][balthazar's spirit][sprint][/build]
</pvxbig> Instead of skills: 2, 3 or 4
- Skills for additional damage:
- Radiation Field for degeneration even if enemies run, preventing health restoration.
- Lion's Comfort for additional healing (to counter degeneration hexes and/or conditions).
- Bonetti's Defense for energy management and/or to prevent interrupts.
- Distracting Blow or other interrupts when facing a boss in the middle of a group with healings (Ex: Healing Signet).
- Great Dwarf Armor for additional armor.
- Any armor with a mixture of/or just: Knight's and Radiant Insignias.(Better if you use all the same type)
- Best Vigor and Absorption Runes affordable.
- A ((-2 received damage/+45 health) while enchanted) shield obtained from collectors: Keotah, Leijo and Talmehinu.
- A +5 energy axe or sword with a mixture of the following:
- Before aggroing cast Balthazar's Spirit and maintain it during battle.
- Grab Clear the Chamber quest.
- Use sprint and aggro Grasping Darkness, then head back to break Bladed Aatxe aggro.
- Keep Defy Pain as much as possible when fighting.
- Use Wary Stance before casting Kirin's Wrath and Symbol of Wrath when fighting Grasping Darkness.
- After kill all Grasping Darkness in there, use Sprint to run to Smite Crawlers.
- Avoid Coldfire Night.
- Grab as many Smite Crawlers as you can and cast damage and protection skills normally (no need to use Wary Stance here).
- Use Dolyak Signet if Zealot's Fires from Smite Crawlers are killing you.
- High amount of damage from foes attacks or spells (Ex: Bladed Aatxe attacks).
- Heavy Enchantment Removal, which will make it for you to not gain adrenaline and energy (don't worry about Dying Nightmares in The Underworld, if they spawn just break Bladed Aatxe aggro and kill them with your sword).
- Interruption Spells (Ex: Power Spike).
- Off Armor damage spells (Ex: Energy Burn and health stealing spells (Ex: Vampiric Bite)
Here is a video of how it works: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8750770864632830581