This build has been archived as of 23:11, 29 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The WoH Split Wammo is a resilient split warrior that uses the powerful Monk elite Word of Healing to keep himself and his split teammates alive.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Mo Sword=12+1+1 Strength=8+1 Heal=10 Prot=2 ][Sever Artery][Gash][Final Thrust][Word of Healing][Frenzy][Enraging Charge][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A combination of Survivors/Radiant Insignias
- Ebon, Vampiric, and Zealous Swords of Fortitude
- A selection of shields for various types of damage (Fire, Cold, Lightning, Earth, Slashing, Piercing, Crippling)
- Generally this character will split to the enemy base with a Ranger and kill NPCs.
- Use Frenzy to increase DPS and charge adrenaline faster. Be sure to cancel with Enraging Charge when under pressure.
- Typical Sever, Gash, Final Thrust combo for adrenaline spikes.
- Remove critical conditons (Blind, Deep Wound, etc.) with Mending Touch.
- Use WoH to heal yourself or your split teammates. For best results, try to heal them once they break the 50% Health mark.
- General Melee Disruption
- Replace Enraging Charge with Rush or Sprint.
- Replace Final Thrust with Sun and Moon Slash for a cheaper finisher. Though the spike is weaker, it allows for a more sustainable adrenaline chain.
- Add an interrupt skill of your choice: Disarm, Savage Slash, Distracting Blow, or Distracting Strike.
- Add Bull's Strike for a snare.
- Replace the Sword skills with Axe skills: Dismember, Agonizing Chop, Executioner's Strike.