This build has been archived as of 15:40, 3 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
A Factions PvE sword build designed for lots of damage, without the drawback of having to charge up lots of adrenaline as in Final Thrust based builds. Quivering Blade allows you to deal lots of damage without a huge adrenaline requirement, and Plague Touch takes advantage of Quivering Blade's second function. This build works well against casters, causing the Dazed condition and interrupting quickly with Distracting Blow if needed.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/necro swords=12+1+1 streng=8+1 tactic=10+1][quivering blade][distracting blow][sever artery][gash]["to the limit!"][plague touch][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vampiric, Ebon and Zealous swords of Fortitude and a "Strength and Honor" inscription are preferable. for example Shak-Jarin's Sword, Destructive Blade
- Upon entering battle, begin building adrenaline.
- Use Quivering Blade, Sever Artery and Gash.
- Use Plague Touch to transfer any conditions you receive, including the possible dazed from Quivering Blade.
- Use your Vampiric weapon for general use.
- Use your Ebon weapon to bypass enemy warriors' resistance to physical damage.
- Use your Zealous weapon when there are lots of incoming conditions to keep up energy.
- Use "To the Limit!" for immediately adrenaline gain at the start of a battle.
- Of course, use Resurrection Signet to resurrect dead party members.
- For the optional slot you can use:
- Sprint for chasing kiters.
- Flail for building adrenaline faster.
- Tiger Stance for building adrenaline faster, without loss of hit strength.
- Defensive Stance to cover Healing Signet.
- Mark of Fury for building adrenaline faster.
- Whirlwind Attack for AoE damage. (Not usable for heroes)
- "Save Yourselves!" can be equipped for greater defensive abilities. (Not usable for heroes)
- "For Great Justice!" can be used to spam quivering blade even more.
- Endure Pain can be used instead of healing signet for overextending; move attribute points from tactics to strength.
- Lion's Comfort can be used as an alternative healing skill.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Courage Can be used for increased defense.
- Sunspear Rebirth Signet instead of Resurrection Signet (for player characters with Sunspear rank 3+) (Do not use mid-fight!)
- Mass blinding
- Blocking, but no casters left
- Being crippled without an enemy to transfer it to