This build has been archived as of 01:05, December 15, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/r axe=12+1+1 str=9+1 tac=9+1][Eviscerate][Symbolic Strike][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Sprint][Antidote Signet][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous/Vampiric Axe of Fortitude
- Ebon Axe of Fortitude
- Furious Spear of Fortitude
- -2/+30 Strength Shield (While in Stance)
- +5 AR/+30 Strength Shield (Elemental; can swap depending)
- -20% Crippled Duration Strength Shield of Fortitude
- -20% Blind Duration Strength Shield of Fortitude
- Stonefist Insignia Absolutely necessary.
- Some use Sentinel's on Chest (not suggested but possible).
- Upon entering combat, carefully select a target and begin auto-attacking to build up adrenaline (Use a Furious Spear/Bow or a Wand to gain adrenaline when you can't get too close).
- Create knockdown-locks with Bull's Strike
- Spike targets with Eviscerate and Symbolic Strike.
- Use Symbolic Strike to pressure in non-spike situations.
- Use Frenzy to spike faster and/or increase the amount of pressure you're putting out.
- Use Sprint to chase kiting foes, cancel Frenzy, or as a simple movement speed buff.
- Use Healing Signet as a self-heal when not taking damage.
- Use Antidote Signet to remove harmful conditions.
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- General anti-melee
- Good for ganking, due to condition-removal and self heal.