The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Rt Strength=10+1+2 Tactics=8+1 Restora=12][Vengeful was Khanhei][Weapon of Warding][Dolyak Signet]["I Will Avenge You"][Endure Pain]["Shields Up"][Bonetti's Defense][Signet of Stamina][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentinel's insignias on all armor pieces. Highest possible vigor rune, and 2 more runes of attunement.
- A +5/+30hp energy Axe/Sword, with an +30hp Shield with +10 Armor vs Piercing Damage (Such as Geoffer's Bulwark)
- Upon entering the mission, use Signet of Stamina. It will stay on you for ever, since you DONT FIGHT, but only use Vengeful Was Khanhei to deal damage.
- Stay exactly between the 2 north dwarves and the 2 east dwarves.
- Stay there until ALL the dwarves are dead, and even after that you should stay there until total wave 1 is dead.
- When the enemies attack you, use Vengeful Was Khanhei.
- Just as Vengeful Was Khanhei runs out, use Dolyak signet - "I Will Avenge You" - Weapon of Warding - "Shields Up" in that order.
- Repeat this until all destroyers are dead (you dont need to use "I Will Avenge You" anymore).
- The second time after Vengeful Was Khanhei runs out, you should use Bonetti's Defense instead of "Shields Up".
- If you are close to dying and Vengeful Was Khanhei is not recharged yet, use Endure Pain, to resist the damage.
- After you killed wave 1, you should pick up the items and resign.
- Only real change that could be made is Endure Pain, however this is a very handy back-up, especially if you are just learning the build.
- Switching "Shields Up!" for Protector's Defense or Soldier's Defense.
- Even if you die, you will still get the drop(s) in a "Unclaimed Items" screen after you return back to Central Transfer Chamber.
- This Build is a variant on the Solo UW build.
- This Build needs practicing before it can be used succesfully.
- Destroyer Cores (the main drop from this solo farm) are used to trade 250 for Destroyer Gauntlets.
- As well as Destroyer Cores, lots of dyes and weapons drop; occasionally gold weapons.
- A run takes about 4-5 minutes.
- If you dont time your skills right, you wil propably die the first few times you try this build.
- Lamentation spike combined with Spirit Rift spike can take you down very quickly.
Solo Destroyer Core Farming