The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/Rt Strength=10+1+2 Tactics=8+1 Restora=12][Vengeful was Khanhei][Weapon of Warding][Dolyak Signet]["I Will Avenge You"][Endure Pain][Protector's Defense][Bonetti's Defense][Signet of Stamina][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentinel's insignias on all armor pieces. Highest possible vigor rune, and 2 more runes of attunement.
- A +5/+30hp energy Axe/Sword, with an +30hp Shield with +10 Armor vs Piercing Damage (Such as Geoffer's Bulwark)
- Upon entering the mission, use Signet of Stamina. It will remain there until the end of the mission as long as you don't attack.
- Position yourself between the north and east dwarves (see images on right).
- When the enemies start attacking you, use Vengeful Was Khanhei.
- Just as Vengeful Was Khanhei runs out, use Dolyak signet - "I Will Avenge You" - Weapon of Warding - Protector's Defense in that order.
- Repeat the above until all destroyers are dead.
- During VwK's downtime, use Bonetti's Defense instead of Protector's Defense for emag.
- If you are close to dying and Vengeful Was Khanhei is not recharged yet, use Endure Pain to resist the damage.
- After finishing the first wave pick up your drops and resign.
- Only real change that could be made is Endure Pain, however this is a very handy back-up, especially if you are just learning the build.
- A run takes about 4-5 minutes.
- Even if you die, you will still get the drop(s) in the "Unclaimed Items" screen after you return back to the Central Transfer Chamber.
- Destroyer Cores (the main drop from this solo farm) are used to trade 250 for Destroyer Gauntlets.
- As well as Destroyer Cores, lots of dyes and weapons drop; occasionally gold weapons.
- If you dont time your skills right, you wil propably die the first few times you try this build.