This build has been archived as of 20:33, 16 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This is a fast-paced PvE Build that uses Cleave as a low Adrenaline Attack Skill to change targets more quickly, killing single targets at fast rates. Combined with Cyclone Axe and "For Great Justice!", it is recharged at an astounding rate, increasing the ability to deal high damage attacks more frequent, resulting in more kills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/any streng=8+1 axemas=12+1+3 tactic=10+1][cleave][cyclone axe][dismember][executioners strike][for great justice][watch yourself][healing signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A mix of Gladiator's Armor and Berserker's Armor is a good combination, or you could go for Dreadnought armor for some more Armor vs Elemental damage.
- Choose either a Furious or Zealous Axe of Fortitude (Zealous is your energy upkeep for Cyclone Axe).
- The best Rune of Vigor and Absorption you can get.
When you encounter enemies, engage them and start building up some adrenaline using "For Great Justice!" and Cyclone Axe. As soon as you have enough adrenaline, use your attack skills (primarily Cleave). If your health is going down use Healing Signet to heal. Use "For Great Justice!" to help regain adrenaline.
- Common tank counters:
- Change "Watch Yourself!" for a speed increasing skill such as Rush and Sprint.
- Switch "For Great Justice!" for an IAS such as Frenzy.
- This build should not have energy problems, because a Zealous Axe upgrade combined with Cyclone Axe can usually regain high amounts of Energy, providing more than one target is being struck.
- This build uses only Core skills, so it can be used regardless of which campaigns you own.