The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses Axe attacks for Deep Wound, interrupts, damage and adrenaline gain while using "Coward!" for anti-kiting and "Fear Me!" for crit buffs and energy denial.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=w/any Axe=12+1+1 strength=8+1 Tactics=10+1][Dismember][Agonizing Chop][Thrill of Victory]["Fear me!"]["Coward!"][Frenzy][Rush][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's + 1 Stonefist. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Sundering/Ebon/Zealous Axe of Fortitude (15^50)
- Use "Coward!" to knockdown things running away from you.
- Use "Fear Me" to have higher critical hits on Foes.
- Use your attack skills in order to spike.
- Use Frenzy as an IAS and cancel it with Rush.
- Resurrect your team with Resurrection Signet
- General Anti-Melee.
- Body Blow over Thrill of Victory.
- "To The Limit!", Conjure, or Bull's over "Fear Me!"
- Sprint or even Soldier's Speed over Rush.
- Disrupting Chop over Agonizing Chop
- Swap the Resurrection Signet for Death Pact Signet if you need a hard res.