This build has been archived as of 14th November 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The Frenzy Hammer uses Frenzy, a rather unusual IAS for a Hammer, to produce a quicker adrenaline gain, as it won't reduce your speed.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Any HammerMastery=12+1+1 Strength=12+2][Magehunter's Smash][Pulverizing Smash][Mighty Blow][Bull's Strike][Rush][Frenzy][Enraging Charge][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's armor with Runes of Vitae/Vigor
- Vampiric, Zealous, and Ebon 15^50 Hammers of Fortitude
- Spear/Shield set(s)
- Build adrenaline through Frenzy and Enraging Charge.
- Spike with Magehunter's → Pulverizing → Mighty Blow.
- Cancel Frenzy with Rush when pressure is too high.
- Standard anti-melee counters
- Take Death's Charge for a shadowstep and telespiking.