This build has been archived as of 09:39, 27 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
this build uses Rage of the Ntouka to quickly gain adrenaline along with IAS to spike multiple foes quickly
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any axemas=12+1+1 streng=12+1][Dismember][Agonizing Chop][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][Rage of the Ntouka][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sup Vigor
- Sup Absorption
- Survivor Insignas
- A 15%(stance) Sundering Axe of Fortitude
- A +45hp(stance) -2(stance) Strength Shield
- Use Rage of the Ntouka before battle to build up adrenaline.
- Wait for Rage of the Ntouka's effect to wear off before your spike.
- Use Rush to quickly get to your enemy then use Frenzy as IAS.
- Use Dismember, Agonizing Chop and Executioner's Strike in that order to spike your opponent.
- Use Rage of the Ntouka to regain adrenaline then use Agonizing Chop and Executioner's Strike once more.
- If your are under pressure use rush as a cancel stance.
- Use Rush followed by Bull's Strike to kd running foes
- general anti-melee
- Its been suggested to switch frenzy for Flail because Rush will always be charged.
- For AB switch resurrection signet for Lion's Comfort and put remaining attribute points into tactics
- For Elementalist secondary switch Bull's Strike for Shock.
- For Monk substitute Bull's Strike for Mending Touch.