This build has been archived as of 08:58, 23 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/any sword=12+1+1 strength=12+1][Sever Artery][Gash][Disarm][Steelfang Slash]["Coward!"][Frenzy][Sprint][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia's and one Stonefist Insignia on either the Boots, the Helmet or the Gloves.
- A Furious Sword of Fortitude with a "Strength and Honor" Inscription.
- A Strength Shield of Fortitude with a "Luck of the Draw" Inscription.
- Attack any target in order to gain Adrenaline.
- When the attack skills are fully charged, activate Frenzy and use the combo.
- If your foe starts to run quickly use "Coward!" followed by Steelfang Slash in order to both stop your foe from kiting and quickly gain adrenaline. Don't wait too long with using "Coward!" or you won't be able to land Steelfang Slash while the foe is knocked down.
- With the gained Adrenaline you should be able to use the attack skill combo or "Coward!" again.
- Use Resurrection Signet to resurrect any fallen allies.
- Shut down opposing melee and interrupt with Disarm.
- Anti -Melee Conditions and Hexes.
- Adrenaline Denial.
- Healing Signet/Lion's Comfort. Invest some points in Tactics if using Healing Signet.
- Mending Touch.
- Plague Touch.
- Equip Sun and Moon Slash for unblockable damage and adrenaline gain.
- Remedy Signet.
- Take Rush for an adrenaline cancel for Frenzy.
- For an unconditional KD, take Shock.
- For enchantment removal, take Rend Enchantments or Rip Enchantment.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with any of the above skills, in AB.