- nvm, it was changed back... People should explain why they change what they change on talk pages from now on. ‽-(єronħ) no u 21:33, 27 May 2007 (CEST)
- It was changed to Dash yet again -__- Changed it back. Is this vandalism? -StarSeeker 04:41, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
Checked and Reviewed
.. Someone changed the elite to Moebius Strike.. now the text doesn't make sense (No elite hex)
Why did someone change the elite to Moebius Strike? Isnt it pointless in this build since both Impale and Mobius require to follow a offhand attack,the only offhand in this build is Horns of the Ox with a 12 second recharge.Is saving 3 seconds before you can use Impale that big? "Quickly follow up with Horns of the Ox, Impale, and Signet of Toxic Shock for a heavy spike.then finish of with [moebius strike]to recharge skills for another attack" Since when does Signet of Toxic Shock act as a Dual Attack to attivate Moebius?
- I changed it back... but this build is not good. - Skakid9090 15:54, 20 June 2007 (EDT)
Now is worse. with moebius there are no problem if the enemy wasnt died when the combo finish, coz you can recharge it, but now you cant kill, you can try it in the isle of nameless. with moebius you can kill almost everybody, without it, you dont kill.
- This wasnt meant to kill solo, or isle of the nameless... and using that as a standard isnt saying much really. The build is meant to support a team in RA/TA/CM/AB while spiking targets. Just ask the person who made it. (You can find that in build history. Just click earliest =P) --Midnight08 10:12, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
- WT stop sucking ;) - Skakid9090º_o 11:23, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
- Build:A/any Deadly Promise - This build doesnt seem to exist here/anymore. Any reason were still linking to it?--Midnight08 12:02, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
- Thx, figured i'd discuss it b4 removing since it is an already favored build =P --Midnight08 14:07, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
- Be bold =), edit first ask later muwhaha - Skakid9090º_o 14:11, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
- If u havent noticed, they say that... then yell at you later for it=P lol... and i was being lazy=P --Midnight08 14:27, 27 June 2007 (EDT)
A major variant of this build, which I find works better against pesky prot monks and such would be this: <pvxbig> [build prof=assas/any dagger=10+1 deadly=12+1+3 shadow=8+1][siphon speed][black spider strike][horns of the ox][assault enchantments][impale][signet of toxic shock][feigned neutrality][resurrection signet][/build]</pvxbig>
Assault enchantments will kill prot spirit and the likes before the actual spike. It can also be reused after 2 sec to help teammates kill as well. Siphon speed works as an offensive and defensive snare, making it more versatile than the clumsy shadow walk.
To add or not to add? Swiftslash \\ 09:35, 28 June 2007 (EDT)
- I've had some success with something similar to that as a Luxon in Fort Aspenwood. I used Moebius Strike in place of Assault Enchantments, Shadow Refuge instead of Feigned Neutrality and Death's Charge instead of a resurrection skill. It may just have been that particular team, but I recall one game we won that only lasted one or two minutes. -- Leopoldus von Habsburg-Lorraine 08:41, 28 June 2007 (EDT)
- The point of Assault is to assist in pressure though. I don't see Moebious doing the same. Not saying your build is bad, but they're for two different purposes. Swiftslash \\ 09:35, 28 June 2007 (EDT)
Here's what i Currently use for this build. Although i still like Siphon, I cant dent the strength of Prison. Im also not a big fan of horns, so i use DB for pure damage output. (Note: I started this build and with alot of help from the wiki it evolved into what it is today)
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/any dagger=10+1 deadly=11+1+3 critic=8+1 shadow=6+1][shadow prison][black spider strike][death blossom][impale][signet of toxic shock][feigned neutrality][dash][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig> all in all the same build, just more of a focus on the spike, and less on team support... Still part of what made this build what it is was its ability to ajust to the player by allowing many elites, as well as its ability to support a team by removing spike/pressire while still doing its job.
Also, the latest variation is focused for RA so rez is standard.--Midnight08 09:56, 2 July 2007 (CEST)
- I just tried this build(the new one) and had alot of success.: Belgianbronco 03:13, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
- Vampiric Strike > Death Blossom Lionfire 14:51, 8 December 2007 (CET)
For Soloing Targets
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/any dagger=10+1 deadly=11+1+3 critic=8+1 shadow=6+1][hidden caltrops][black spider strike][Trampling Ox][impale][signet of toxic shock][shadow walk][dash][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
For soloing targets, I suppose. Caltrops adds damage and cripple if they try to run, which they will, and if they try to flee before Trampling, you get a guarrenteed KD. Of course, if your soloing something, they'll probably be alone... Lionfire 14:51, 8 December 2007 (CET)