BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THE SHADOW FORM NERF, THIS WORKS I TRIED IT THIS MORNING
- discuss. Ŀ¥ЅЅΔΝ●55! 20:24, 18 July 2008 (EDT)
- It's not getting enough attention
- It's already been tested >.>
- HOLY ... I thought this wouldn't work >.< Fantastic build, works wonders, just be careful when casting SF. i get rupted bout 1/2 times Lt Death 07:10, 22 July 2008 (EDT)
- Mastered it now :D only fail bout 1/5 times, got me ~10k in 20 mins. Fatastic build. Lt Death 11:10, 22 July 2008 (EDT)
I always get interrupted :S User:DervishPale94 09:07, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
How do u get Raideation Feild on a derv/sin?
i got the quest but only lets me get the derv asura skill... do I have to do it for derv first then i can do it for sin?
- All EotN PvE skills aren't profession based. Radiation Field is for any profession. --*Wah Wah Wah!* 10:30, 24 July 2008 (EDT)
Ok so how do i do the quest to get raideation feild? will it let me chose at the end?
- It's some quest. Click the skill on the bar and it'll lead you to the Guild Wars Wiki page that has info. --*Wah Wah Wah!* 10:36, 24 July 2008 (EDT)
I did and the guy thats suposed to have it only rewards me with the skill Smooth Criminal.
- Then you're doing the wrong quest. --*Wah Wah Wah!* 11:11, 24 July 2008 (EDT)
- Can I replace Heart Of Holy Flame for Eternal Aura ?? I'm r10 at Sunspear. Answer me quickly :D User:DervishPale94 08:47, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
- I wouldnt though, as the burning is crucial to the build. --*Wah Wah Wah!* 09:10, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
Good to see my build finally got some attention http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10270220 =P. Never occurred to me to use Mystic Corruption for lower levels of Asura, but once one reaches high a enough level of Asura rank (I'm r10, no idea what the break point would be), it's useful to use that skill spot for Air Of Superiority instead. You'll still have sufficient damage, and if you cast right before you start running, you'll get the effect for all 33 raptors, which will almost universally recharge sf and give you enough health so that you can recast sf and pick up loot immediately without having to worry about broodmother's twisting jaws.Lordheinous 13:41, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
- I actually didnt see your build there. Saw some people on youtube using it, some people running it in Rata Sum, etc. But thanks anyways. Ŀ¥ЅЅΔΝ●55! 14:33, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
Trolls outside Droknars
I was just wondering if this build could solo other creatures other than raptors, such as the mountain trolls outside droknars forge. I mean they are about the same lvl, so in theory wouldnt it be possible?--RYGOR 14:05, 11 August 2008 (EDT)
- you could solo those trolls by wanding them to death for petes sake... XD |IntemetInternet| 16:30, 25 September 2008 (EDT)
I have read through the build usage a few times, and I have been running it for a bit, but even though I only have 1 asuran rank, I can not figure out how to kill Rekoff, because the degen doesn't seem like it would be enough. So is this build supposed to kill Rekoff or not?--RYGOR 10:52, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
yeah, i have almost all the requirements for this build (except the staff) but i too, cant seem to kill rekoff. The degen is just not enough on hard mode. I can kill everything else inside the cave too cept rekoff. ~kyle952
- I don't think the build is meant to kill him... just everything else. Rekoff has a cheap green (Prob) and sin tomes aren't that expensive. Tbh i'm sure raptor farming is all about getting those golds, which you can merch or sell to players for a higher price.
I find that farmers with leechers seem to get more drops, is this true? ~kyle952
- Yes it is true. Full parties of REAL PLAYERS get more drops because the game has to produce enough drops to divide among the players, and when all other players are not in compass range, YOU get all of the drops :D Exact opposite for heroes/henchies, because while the loot is divided among your group, your heroes' loot just technically doesn't drop at all. |IntemetInternet| 16:29, 25 September 2008 (EDT)