Can some1 remove the vote made by Dark Paladin X? It just seems he doesn't know how to play this build, if he's complaining about damage skills while this is made to tank only... Dark Morphon 12:50, 5 September 2007 (CEST)
- Lol he says it sucks, then gives it a 2.2 rating. Nice.--Fallen 00:29, 22 September 2007 (CEST)
What can this kill?
Can some1 please tell me what monsters in Uw it can kill?? If u cant name all the names then just tell me what it can't kill. Another player showed me a build similar to this but i am not sure if it can kill the same things. Also this build looks very decent to me but i dont think it would be fair to rate it yet until i try it myself.
- Sign with 4 ~'s. Other than that, you can't stall a builds rating just because you haven't tried it yet. It's already vetted anyways.--Victoryisyours (talk/pvxcontribs) 00:22, 19 November 2007 (CET)
I do not get how this even works,i have tried several times if you can help me PM me at: D Magico18.104.22.168 08:39, 24 November 2007 (CET)D Magic
- lern2read usage imo. This is usd as a tank in the underworld, comparable with the 55hp monk. Great with a famine ranger btw. Dark Morphon(contribs) 14:18, 1 December 2007 (CET)
it looks nice but it needs a video. somebody make a video from the ele tank's perspective please.
- yeah its meant to be used in a team format i.e the ele tanks, and the necro works his SS magic
Media:Example.ogg Can you use this build in HM, and what excactly is this supposed to farm, pretty undetailed description, and therefore hasnt really interested me till now. Someone should change that. EDIT: I just wasted some money to try this build, It's not an alternative to the 55hp, it doesnt even work well.
the name of it is E/Me Underworld Tank. it explains eveything in the name. everybody please just open your eyes, its to be a tank in the underworld. --22.214.171.124 15:59, 19 January 2008 (EST)
I have some other experience tanking the UW mobs (both as 55 and 600) and this build is very stable and has a little room for error if you aren't a highly experienced player. I did a full run with a five man farming group my first time out (this was in Normal Mode mind you). I still haven't had a chance to take it for a spin in HM, but I have a feeling it will be very tough to work with due to its reliance on increased AL as opposed to attack blocking or damage capping. I would suggest replacing SV/AV with a glyph (swiftness or elemental power) to decrease spell gaps. The effectiveness of this build soars when paired with a bonder monk who can mitigate some of the damage that slips past your enchantments. 126.96.36.199 03:17, 16 March 2008 (EDT)
Ok, first of all, weird, i created exactly the same build myself and then saw it on here =P. Anyhow, i use it in UW 2, but different, not with an SS -Btw, can anyone ping the SS build, cause i've seemed to have lost it...- and i've seen Aatxes -in NM ofc- hit 0 the entire time on me. The only thing that seemed to be in their advantage was Savage Slash, wich, when it interrupted Stoneflesh caused me to take damage, and in that way they've managed to kill me sometimes; therefor -now i'm reaching the essence of my message :P- you should put in variants -or completely change it in the build- that GoC should be added. It ofc causes you to be forced to continueously cast spells to keep KA up, but it's not that much of a big deal -normaly it isn't-. Bright is Da Name 13:59, 29 April 2008 (EDT)
To stop savage slash just precast visage right before you aggro so you can deplete the Aatxes or Grasping Darknesses evergy before you need to recast stoneflesh. Also you could use skills that you don't need at the time like Obsidian flesh(If there are no nightmares) or kinetic armor(Which will already be on you) and have them waste their interupts on those. --NukeFishy 21:42, 6 August 2008 (EDT)
Move to Team builds?
Just wondering if this build should be re-categorized to the Team section. Effectively it cannot be used alone and must use some other hero, henchman or player to deal damage. As such I would think that makes this a part of a Team. -- Sabardeyn 00:35, 2 August 2008 (EDT)
Agreed with the above comment. Add a SS build to the page and move to the team section. Additionally, I've noticed that this can function with a famine ranger as well. I recommend adding a famine ranger as an SS alternative although it is a bit slower, it works fine. BrotherGilburt 01:56, 6 August 2008 (EDT)
Umm couple quick questions. 1) How does Kinetic Armor get renewed by Aura of Restoration? You only cast a spell every 15 seconds or so.
2) Who triggers the Sympathetic and Ancestral Visage? It needs to be triggered with a melee attack so would u bring a sword or something? Cuz this is meant for a team with an SS as well and the SS can't trigger it either. Gobberpooper 20:46, 9 December 2008 (EST)
- If you need to ask those questions you are better off not even using this build. But here are the answers...
- 1) You spam Aura of Restoration every 5 secs (I think it is 5 secs - off the top of my head) and that keeps Kinetic Armor up.
- 2) The enemies trigger visage, not you - they melee you and trigger it. Read the skill please. Wingfoot 19:02, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Recharge raised. Discuss. Life 16:54, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- Bump Life 04:59, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's still workable but not as easy to keep up KA. The change to AoR is a big blow, not nearly as great of a build as it once was.
- Is it possible that this needs to me moved to the archives? RyuDarksoul 04:15, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- This might sound stupid, but what about something along the lines of Stone Daggers?
- Ether feast will keep it up, you're already specced into inspiration and it's a heal for if you need it (you still take a bit of damage in HM I think) HareeMuh 16:35, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
does this build work even with the armor update? only +25 armor is the make is it not? so the +80 and +20 does not stake Wolfer991
- They don't stack but you still get +80. --Frosty 00:34, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
i'd like to thank you for the caring and the testing about the build i've updated some years ago, i'm not playing anymore but i'm surprised it is still here! good gaming!
i cant get my attributes to match up with what the build needs, i could be doing it wrong, could someone just help me out