I like this build, but the only problem I experienced from it, was that some of the places you cannot run, not because of skill, but for that we do not have any "Balancing" skills. Such as Balancing Stance, or Fleeting Stability.
The first build on this page appears to be nerfed and mostly unuseable because Serpents Quickness no longer helps stance recharge times. This means that Storm Chaser will have a normal 30 seconds recharge. This happpened because of this update. || Ressmonkey 19:04, 22 July 2007 (CEST)
- This is totally true. Reverting my edit. LOL — Luobailong ···talk ···builds 21:59, 28 July 2007 (CEST)
- Switching out for Storm's, then it'll be viable. - Skakid9090 19:06, 22 July 2007 (CEST)
Has anyone tried using Restful Breeze instead of Healing Touch in this build? I think it's way better. You get constant +10 regeneration while running through aggro, where as Healing Touch is only good for a stop and heal while running, which isn't as good in my opinion. ImperialMike 08:39, 12 August 2007 (CEST)
- I wouldn't quite say that Restful Breeze is necessary at all. Watchful Spirit, and Healing Touch (but you could leave HT out as well) actually make it in the Southern Shiverpeaks. But it's a matter of preference I suppose. — Luobailong ···talk ···builds 10:42, 12 August 2007 (CEST)
- Restful Breeze costs 5 energy to cast and will regenerate 20 health per second, which in this build will last for 16 seconds. That heals the runner 320 health over those 16 seconds. Healing Touch heals for 127 health upon it's casting, which requires the runner to stop to cast it. BTW, those 16 seconds is about exactly how long Storm Chaser will last, so you can activate your second running stance and immediately cast Restful Breeze again and keep going. Discontinue Watchful Spirit as your self heal when needed. ImperialMike 22:33, 14 August 2007 (CEST)
- Yes, definitely correct. My standpoint was only that for the runs that the Mo/R can do (DwC to Granite to Copper; Iron Mines to Marhan's to Grotto) Watchful Spirit and HT is enough healing power (for these runs) as they are all mostly filled with hex-casters that can't come through SB anyway. Of course, RB is a very good alternative to HT, or vice versa. I wouldn't care a bit if the build would get modified in this way as long as there are enough variants in the variants section. Another alternative would be to drop the alternate running stance (Storm's Embrace) or Mending Touch (Rune of Restoration + Cripple Shield then, or just watch out) and add Watchful Healing or Divine Intervention which would prevent spreading attribute points too widely, as SC lasts long enough now to dare so. — Luobailong ···talk ···builds 01:29, 15 August 2007 (CEST)
Hehe, i'm the one who put up this running build ^.^!!!
- I doubt this as I have written the article :D, and put up the build. — Luobailong ···talk ···builds 16:36, 18 August 2007 (CEST)
Nope you put up the first one, than i moved stuff around and created the 2nd one and put it up and it replaced urs...lol, but either way, u deserve credits !!!
I tried this build, and i got out of rankor and didn't get very far due to knockdowns, any suggestions?
- "I Am Unstoppable", or a totally different build would be possible. Please have a look at the Mo/D in the tested section or the variation of the Any/D build (also in the tested section). — Luobailong ···talk ···builds 20:35, 4 October 2007 (CEST)
thank you very much, but what do all those other siverpeak runners out there use? I've seen a lot of Mo/W runners.... Riff 06:30, 5 October 2007 (CEST)
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me hea=3 div=12+1+3 Ill=12][Arcane Echo][Spell Breaker][Illusion of Haste][Optional][Mending Touch][Healing Touch][Watchful Spirit][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
Grand Master Cartographer
I'm just wonder if this build would be good for getting Grand Master Cartographer? VendingMachine 06:17, 4 November 2007 (CET)
Putting "I Am Unstoppable!" in the build
Well, as we all know after EotN was released this build got an AWSOME skill =D "I Am Unstoppable!" is so good for this build that i can't believe it myself. After the buff to Storm Chaser we dont need another run skill, we can run almost indefenatly. after i've changed my build to include "I Am Unstoppable!" i've done Beacon's to Droknar run for the first time in 1 try! Also Rankor to War camp became that much easier. Corrently i have lvl 6 norn title which makes the skill last for 17 seconds, and with Serpent's Quickness i can use this skill two times in a row (well, almost), just like SB. Even with low norn title this skill is still extremly useful. So... whos with me in the quest to put this skill in the build? ;p Roadkill15 17:58, 6 November 2007 (CET)
"Due to spell-breaking it is good for routes full of hex-casters, and guarantees a more secure run than any other class or build." I don't know if this is really accurate anymore due to things like perma-shadow form.
This is outdone by 90% of builds nowadays. An A/E or D/A can do the same thing faster and safer. Because of that, this should probably be archived. State opinions below. --- Ressmonkey (talk) 20:58, 22 July 2008 (EDT)
- While i agree that an A/E or D/A is much faster, this is a build so monks can run. Therefore i don't think it should be archived. Riff 12:46, 24 July 2008 (EDT)
- in that case we might want to archive about half the warrior runners Riff 21:06, 28 July 2008 (EDT)